Note 7 Owners club

Status
Not open for further replies.

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
I personally don't think losing the headphone jack is a big deal. I've been looking at USB C headphones, but I'm waiting til I get my Note 7 replacement.

i use my headphone jack daily in my commute to work, also on trips (headphone jack to aux port). for the trips when i use the phone for turn by turn directions it needs to charge as well. the removal of the headphone jack is the reason i started to look elsewhere from the iphone.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I dont use head phones but if I did Bluetooth would interest me dont want to be attached to a wire

I like some of the truly wireless ones like the Bragi, Icon X, and even the AirPods even though they look a bit odd. I just don't think the sound quality is there yet. If I'm gonna spend that much money they better sound like gold.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
i use my headphone jack daily in my commute to work, also on trips (headphone jack to aux port). for the trips when i use the phone for turn by turn directions it needs to charge as well. the removal of the headphone jack is the reason i started to look elsewhere from the iphone.

I get why it's a bad move for some people. It's just not a huge deal for me. I like the idea of getting noise cancelling without having to charge a separate device. I use headphones frequently, but it's rare that I need to charge my phone at the same time. And I do believe in the next few years more and more companies will start omitting 3.5mm jacks.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I like some of the truly wireless ones like the Bragi, Icon X, and even the AirPods even though they look a bit odd. I just don't think the sound quality is there yet. If I'm gonna spend that much money they better sound like gold.
I have LG Bluetooth wireless headphones and love them

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Got an answer from Verizon. They're getting them in Tuesday and replacement begins Wed. Manager is calling once he has them so i can get it Tues. PLEASE MINI-ME, don't blow up on me tomorrow! I think it's possible a few gold might be floating around. I hope this group doesn't disappear once this is over and done with. I want to hear everyone's favorite features and any new tricks /tips we don't already know. For awhile I had my doubts how this would end. I love a good bedtime story.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks... like I said "caricature" - I drew that in CorelDraw so the tires are a bit unrealistic but then, they were supposed to be! I have a newer one with the Ford insignias in white and my new light bar added on a black background. That's what is actually on the phone. I couldn't find it before!

BeachTrk2d.jpg

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Did anyone hear about the 2 notes that exploded in China this weekend? They were supposed to have safe batteries that didn't need to be replaced . In the news this morning 😕 thoughts??

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Thanks... like I said "caricature" - I drew that in CorelDraw so the tires are a bit unrealistic but then, they were supposed to be! I have a newer one with the Ford insignias in white and my new light bar added on a black background. That's what is actually on the phone. I couldn't find it before!

View attachment 239822

I love them both. Glad to hear our club won't fold cause neither will I!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Did anyone hear about the 2 notes that exploded in China this weekend? They were supposed to have safe batteries that didn't need to be replaced . In the news this morning 😕 thoughts??
I wouldn't trust any news right now, I would be very highly skeptical. Media tends to run wild with half the facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox