Note 7 Owners club

Status
Not open for further replies.

convert

May 24, 2014
Visit site
My old note 7 was silver titanium.
I had wanted the Blue so on the replacement I preordered the Blue.
When she opened the box and laid the blue down by the Silver titanium.
I said Dang, I didn't realize the titanium was such a nice looking phone next to the Blue.
I'm gonna miss my old silver phone.

I previously had Silver as well and now have Blue. I had opted for Silver initially since I did not get the chance to see Blue first to get a look at it and did not want to blind order it and now that I have seen it and had a chance to get it, I did as I like it but the Silver is extremely SHARP looking. But I like the unique look of the Blue and find it quite beautiful so I am very happy, and in the spirit of this thread, very thrilled to have the Note 7 back in my hands.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Just loving this Coral Blue N7. Having no lag or other quirky issues. Does very well multi tasking and emails, photos etc. Like the green battery too lol.
b6abba8420117ed728d2df909f56dcaa.jpg

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know how to rename homepage shortcuts? Here's two I've done. I just want to rename them and can't figure how.
8471e1bab8fa8e5c5a34feacf708baaf.jpg

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know how to rename homepage shortcuts? Here's two I've done. I just want to rename them and can't figure how.//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160922/8471e1bab8fa8e5c5a34feacf708baaf.jpg

So...and this is just me guessing here, forgive me if I'm off base...you're using the Samsung browser right?

In that case, you need to rename your bookmark before creating the shortcut. Go into bookmarks...long press the bookmark you want to rename, then go click the three verticals dots top right in the window, click edit and then rename your bookmark. Now that you e done that, you can create your shortcut and the name should be consistent!

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
I just received a deleviery date of tomorrow between 12 and 4:30 for my replacement. It says there is a signature needed (there will be no one home), so i went onto MyUPS and had it changed to the loacl UPS off ice so i can pick up on the way home.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Using touchwiz. And the homepage shortcuts I don't have saved as Bookmarks

I remember another user wanting to do this same thing. I think it was Serkie. Anyway, apparently it can't be done through TW. Only a 3rd party launcher. That's what one of the forum Ambassadors said anyway. Think it might've been Kelly.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
It's probably me for misinterpreting what u mean but do u mean the home screen of the phone? open the folder and delete the name, add a new name. I'm thinking you might not mean that though. I've brain fog. Think I'm finally set up properly and signed into everything now.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I just received a deleviery date of tomorrow between 12 and 4:30 for my replacement. It says there is a signature needed (there will be no one home), so i went onto MyUPS and had it changed to the loacl UPS off ice so i can pick up on the way home.

Great news! It's exciting finally getting your hands on it &bringing it home.

jgraves1107

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Got mine this past Tuesday. Had to settle for blue coral. They didnt get any black. I have to say so far the performance is better than the first one. Does much better on battery.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Why don't you just add the email accounts to your Gmail app? ( I personally like BlackBerry HUB+) This way you don't have to log into it every time you want to get to your email?
I have a BlueMail email app and I keep my work email in the Outlook app. I have this as a web version email as there are a few settings on there that aren't in the app. I went ahead and just deleted and renamed new shortcuts for now

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I have a BlueMail email app and I keep my work email in the Outlook app. I have this as a web version email as there are a few settings on there that aren't in the app. I went ahead and just deleted and renamed new shortcuts for now

Oh, I see... Good to hear you found a solution!

Also, have you tried setting them up in the Edge Panel for Internet? I never used that panel, so I don't know if that would also fulfill the need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance