Note 7 Owners club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
If we get another formal recall I will not get this phone again. I love it but that would change it for me.

I know. But what's out there that could come even close to the note?? It would be such a downgrade . I wish it would all just go away. If this was some short of deliberate action, which I know it wasn't but in today's world... who knows - the person should be brought up on many counts of wrongdoing. Just hoping for a reasonable explanation that keeps the note in our hands.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I know. But what's out there that could come even close to the note?? It would be such a downgrade . I wish it would all just go away. If this was some short of deliberate action, which I know it wasn't but in today's world... who knows - the person should be brought up on many counts of wrongdoing. Just hoping for a reasonable explanation that keeps the note in our hands.
I'm getting worried none of us will have our notes. This looks very bad. I won't post more on what I read unless I come across something positive.

A Southwest Airlines plane was evacuated after a “safe” Samsung Galaxy Note 7 caught fire http://drippler.com/drip/southwest-...-after-safe-samsung-galaxy-note-7-caught-fire Via j.mp/drippler_app

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I'd get scared and start worrying all over again. Just in case.

I am. It's either a stroke of great luck that it didn't happen after the plane took off, as there would have been an emergency landing, panic, etc. OR, as I'm unrealistically hoping, it's a case of arson as within minutes that plane would have been airborne. I know it's just a piece of technology but it's a piece I don't want to give up. If it was going to happen I wish it happened anywhere other than on a plane 😩

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
It's probably ridiculous but I'm asking anyway. Is it possible wireless charging could cause this ? A fickle battery, new materials used for construction, sealed back.. I use wireless often. When I do the phone becomes slightly warm when finished . I just charged it with the cord & it's as cool as before I plugged it in. Is it a foolish thought or might there be a connection. I want there to be an easy answer! In case you haven't noticed,.. YES! - I'm obsessed with the possibility of having to turn my note in AGAIN due to this. I know it's foolish so don't tell me I'm an *****, I'm merely searching for something that wouldn't even need to be fixed.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
So far it's the only incident with a supposed replacement Note 7, so right now it's an isolated incident. Samsung and the CPSC will investigate and then probably release their findings. I wouldn't worry about it too much at this point.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
So far it's the only incident with a supposed replacement Note 7, so right now it's an isolated incident. Samsung and the CPSC will investigate and then probably release their findings. I wouldn't worry about it too much at this point.

Thank you! I needed some positive feedback.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Yea i am not returning this one, the only way would be if they somehow disable it.

I agree. I just hate the feeling of not knowing what's ahead . We went through it once, that's enough. As you said - only if somehow they disable it. Maybe he damaged the phone prior to the plane incident. & Maybe it was just a defective unit. Hopefully nothing else will happen in the next few months. They can't do a recall with only 1 reported incident. Unless they find an overlooked problem when investigating this one. I LOVE MY NOTE! But I'm getting pissed as hell at samsung.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Its really a Trip to sit and watch as people start freaking out over What If !

Not really. Evacuating a smoke filled plane that burned through the carpeting due to a SAFE note 7, green battery, property boxing , brings an educated guess as to what might occur in couple of wks . I know I'm glad I wasn't in that plane. But u don't be too happy if mine catches fire next time I'm flying.

Jean Sagarese

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
had my Note plugged in all night and it was cool when I unplugged it, put it on the Samsung Wireless Charger and it is not as hot as it was yesterday when I used the same charger. No rhyme or reason as to what it will feel like. I don't want to give it up. My issue at the moment is my Samsung Gear S2 which constantly loses contact with number sync and last night started to shake like it was possessed last night and overheated

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
had my Note plugged in all night and it was cool when I unplugged it, put it on the Samsung Wireless Charger and it is not as hot as it was yesterday when I used the same charger. No rhyme or reason as to what it will feel like. I don't want to give it up. My issue at the moment is my Samsung Gear S2 which constantly loses contact with number sync and last night started to shake like it was possessed last night and overheated

That's Creepy. Exchange it!

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Not really. Evacuating a smoke filled plane that burned through the carpeting due to a SAFE note 7, green battery, property boxing , brings an educated guess as to what might occur in couple of wks . I know I'm glad I wasn't in that plane. But u don't be too happy if mine catches fire next time I'm flying.

I been in 2 house fires.
I didn't freak out.
I just did what needed to be done.

If anybody had a Clue they would of grabbed something, or took my Shirt off and took it to the sink in the Bathroom and put water on it.
But everybody probably just freaked out and didn't know what to do.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site

I feel asleep all night with mine on wireless charger. Woke up in the morning, It was 100% and cool. It just kept it fully charged. But ghost that's shaking your gear? Creepy!

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I been in 2 house fires.
I didn't freak out.
I just did what needed to be done.

If anybody had a Clue they would of grabbed something, or took my Shirt off and took it to the sink in the Bathroom and put water on it.
But everybody probably just freaked out and didn't know what to do.

I'm not freaking out. Judy don't want to lose my note.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
&sorry about the fires . I hope you aren't burned badly.

Charge your phone when you are awake.
When you go to sleep take it off charge.
When you get on a plane. Turn it off.
There is no need to loose your note 7 over Speculation.

If anything ever happens and you panic. You can make everybody around you panic.
That is not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood