Note 7 Owners club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean Sagarese

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
AT&T has no idea what is wrong with the watch, I hope it holds everything together till the new S3 arrives because I will switch to that and hope it doesn't just knock me off of number sync like this one does

Jean Sagarese

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I have 2 parrots cannot expose them to smoke with the little bird lungs, actually not good for anyone but it could kill them in a heartbeat so I will watch the phone closely and hope that the incident on the plane was a fluke

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Just found something else new since my Samsung update a few days ago. I can't believe i didn't see it before. Probably bc it's so minor, but.. The new solid white WiFi symbol next to data display is gone when not connected to WiFi. Before mine was always present but translucent when not in use. Just walked into my house, the wifi icon is back on. As i said, minor.

mariusfilip

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
it is normal that the phone to heat up when you put it to charge whaen it has little battery left, it's beacuse of fast-charging, the battery doesn't draw a constant use of current from 0-100, it's slowing down about 70 percent :)

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
it is normal that the phone to heat up when you put it to charge whaen it has little battery left, it's beacuse of fast-charging, the battery doesn't draw a constant use of current from 0-100, it's slowing down about 70 percent :)

Good, clear explanation. Now I understand. why my phone charges quicker than I thought it would. I Usually put it on the charger if I can, when it gets around 25 - 30%

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
A funny leaving comment for this evening - I took a couple of days off to do nothing, i haven't felt well & needed a little time for myself. I was just asked how I was & what I did today. I replied "I spent the day at android Central" 😨

Bertolus

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, if I was going to buy an iPhone, I'd actually get the older 6s. I use the headphone jack everyday in my car (don't have Bluetooth and I'm not buying a new car/head unit anytime soon)

I also travel long distances every weekend, so being able to charge my phone while simultaneously listening to music is an absolute requirement.

It's just mind boggling to me that Apple, a supposedly global company, doesn't consider the use cases of those that might not live similar lifestyles to the people living in California USA.

Even if you assume everyone in the USA is ready for this wireless world ... What about their customers that aren't living in first world countries?

You do know that Samsung is supposedly planing to also ditch the headphone jack next year, do you?

akin_t

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
You do know that Samsung is supposedly planing to also ditch the headphone jack next year, do you?

I don't see what that has to do with anything? You seem to think my comments lamenting the lack of headphone jack won't apply to Samsung or something.

Bertolus

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
I don't see what that has to do with anything? You seem to think my comments lamenting the lack of headphone jack won't apply to Samsung or something.
I was just wondering, why you were ranting against Apple while the whole mobile phone industry is going to ditch the headphone jack sooner or later.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
If anybody had a Clue they would of grabbed something, or took my Shirt off and took it to the sink in the Bathroom and put water on it.
But everybody probably just freaked out and didn't know what to do.

Just as an aside, I've read that adding water to lithium ion fires is a really bad idea.

akin_t

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I was just wondering, why you were ranting against Apple while the whole mobile phone industry is going to ditch the headphone jack sooner or later.
You're making a lot of assumptions.

Just because two OEMs have done so doesn't mean the industry is going that way in the next year.

Nothing is gained from removing the jack, not a single thing (besides aesthetics which boil down to "thinner"). Whether or not that is worth it depends on the end user.

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
You're making a lot of assumptions.

Just because two OEMs have done so doesn't mean the industry is going that way in the next year.

Nothing is gained from removing the jack, not a single thing (besides aesthetics which boil down to "thinner"). Whether or not that is worth it depends on the end user.

I'm with you, its stupid to ditch the headphone jack. its just going to make me hold onto my current phone that much longer. The loss of the headphone jack is what caused me to leave iPhone for the note 7.

That being said and as a small bit of irony i just ordered one of these from amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5472797

I just loved how clean the wireless charging dock i bought for my van looked that i could not help myself.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm with you, its stupid to ditch the headphone jack. its just going to make me hold onto my current phone that much longer. The loss of the headphone jack is what caused me to leave iPhone for the note 7.

That being said and as a small bit of irony i just ordered one of these from amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5472822

I just loved how clean the wireless charging dock i bought for my van looked that i could not help myself.

Lynbrook?? As in next to Hewlett? Hello neighbor! Small world..

Status
Not open for further replies.