Note 7 Owners club

Status
Not open for further replies.

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
That's all I did all day yesterday - research. First, I agree - I ran my Note 5 while waiting for the Replacements to arrive and even that drove me crazy ss THERE IS NO GOING BACK for me! I spent this morning taking screen shots of all my s-Notes just in case there's no way to get back to them in the future! Still waiting to hear from AT&T - will only accept a full refund, don't want an S7, S7 Edge or anything else they offer at the moment. Waiting to hear more about the Google Pixel XL... really sad right now!

Just got back from AT&T and had ZERO issues. The lady was nice and knew about the issues of the replacements. She actually entered it all in the system and thought she had to get a code for the no restocking fee like she had to do for the last two days and this morning it automatically did it as it knew what phone. So AT&T did something over night to program the system for returns. My account is already reset and taxes were reimbursed to my checking account.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Just got back from AT&T and had ZERO issues. The lady was nice and knew about the issues of the replacements. She actually entered it all in the system and thought she had to get a code for the no restocking fee like she had to do for the last two days and this morning it automatically did it as it knew what phone. So AT&T did something over night to program the system for returns. My account is already reset and taxes were reimbursed to my checking account.

So no more note? 😫 What are you going to do? I have to stick it out & hope it ends well. I literally can't put it down. What do u think you'll end up with?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Did you get a replacement at the store or do you parent lee have a back up phone sorry I can't recall there are quite a few conversations on here

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Earlier I wrote about a samsung cover up. It was actually a - try to cover up- it was the man who had smoke inhalation, I think from Kentucky, he went to the hospital very sick. This happened tues. It was reported yesterday. The man had received a text message from Samsung that was not meant for him. It was about trying to keep the man quiet as long as possible. I don't know what happened immediately after that, I guess bc of the text he received he released the information himself immediately thereafter. You can find it on utube. Video was put up 1hr ago by Greg?? I'm certain it can be explained better than my feeble attempt if you search utube. I'm officially done searching for new news... This was in my notification panel as I follow note 7 news. Sad.

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
So no more note? ?????? What are you going to do? I have to stick it out & hope it ends well. I literally can't put it down. What do u think you'll end up with?

No more Note 7 for me. Maybe in a year if they come out with an 8. But I have lost faith in Samsung now. Maybe the LG V20 as it felt good when I held the dummy phone at AT&T. If not, iPhone again..

Did you get a replacement at the store or do you parent lee have a back up phone sorry I can't recall there are quite a few conversations on here

Backup phone Microsoft Lumnia 640 crappy thing...at least it works to get me by for a short time.

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Just found out from a friend who works for AT&T that they are recalling all Note 7s that weren't sold in stores, all display media, and anything that is related to a Note 7. AT&T is no longer selling the phone period.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Just found out from a friend who works for AT&T that they are recalling all Note 7s that weren't sold in stores, all display media, and anything that is related to a Note 7. AT&T is no longer selling the phone period.

When u say all that weren't sold in stores do u mean those purchased at stores like Verizon, AT&T, etc. agent being recalled ? Or are. - Been a long day!

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey old pals, its been awhile since I've been on here since I jumped ship to the s7 edge back in mid September. Things arent looking to well for the note 7. For those who just dont know what to do about this situation, I can say the s7 edge experience is as close to note 7 performance as your going to get and in many instances it out performs the note 7 (in my experience with my units). I hope to see you all on the other side, until the note 8 or if the brand is killed the s8 edge xl or s8 edge mega or s8 edge pro etc... whatever phone comes out next year by Samsung with a stylus arrives.

andrewg13

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site

They were taking down the N7 display today as I was returning my N7 for a S7E.

twmanga1

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
This is so disheartening. I was so excited for this phone. Had nothing but Notes for the last 5 years & was happy with each one. This was the year I bought stuff specifically for the Note7 (Level U Pro headphones, wireless charger, extra Samsung charger, USB-C cables & adapters, case), plus the free stuff I got because of the promotions (256GB SD card, Gear VR). I still like this phone a lot, but if the Note7 gets recalled once again, I may finally get a "Google" phone (I was originally waiting for a Nexus 6 when I bought my Note 4). Unfortunately, that will mean the only thing I can still use with it from the stuff I already have are the cables & the headphones. Since I used my Note 4 for trade value, I don't have a backup phone, so I would have to wait until the Pixel XL is out.

Shame, I was really happy with Samsung Pay & the interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.