How do you guys navigate music while in the car? I was pretty stoked to be able to sync my iTunes library with the Note 7 through iSyncr. But I noticed that when I play music in the car that I get a tiny little bar on the lock screen to navigate my music. Is there a way to play it on the lock screen in full screen? I figured it would make it a lot easier (and safer) to to just swipe the screen left and right to change songs rather than having to look at the screen to find the tiny buttons to navigate it.
    09-10-2016 09:06 PM
    Usually the audio controls of the vehicle can do that.... Buttons on steering wheel?
    09-11-2016 01:35 AM
    Have you tried car mode? Car mode makes the buttons huge
    09-11-2016 05:25 AM
    I moved everything off the N7 in anticipation of the the exchange but here's a blank screen of the music player in car mode
    09-11-2016 05:28 AM
    Spotify and steering wheel controls
    Jona005 likes this.
    09-11-2016 08:54 AM
    Usually the audio controls of the vehicle can do that.... Buttons on steering wheel?
    One of our cars doesn't have that option so I have to use the phone. I liked using DoubleTwist on my Note 4 because it had the fullscreen option, and it was really easy to just swipe the screen. But DoubleTwist is really buggy to sync. I just started using ISyncr and it syncs really smoothly.

Spotify and steering wheel controls
    Unless Spotify has some way to sync my library with iTunes like ISyncr, it's not a really viable option here. And I'm also not looking at steering wheel controls. I know some cars have it, but some don't. I'm looking for a way to utilize the large screens on these phones to simply swipe it without having to look at the screen or navigate through it while driving.

I moved everything off the N7 in anticipation of the the exchange but here's a blank screen of the music player in car mode https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...6157245109.jpg
    This might be the best option. I will give this a shot and report back. I remembered running across something on Car Mode I didn't like, and never remembered to try it again.
    09-11-2016 09:44 AM
    Maby power amp pro
    09-11-2016 09:50 AM
    One of our cars doesn't have that option so I have to use the phone. I liked using DoubleTwist on my Note 4 because it had the fullscreen option, and it was really easy to just swipe the screen. But DoubleTwist is really buggy to sync. I just started using ISyncr and it syncs really smoothly.

Unless Spotify has some way to sync my library with iTunes like ISyncr, it's not a really viable option here. And I'm also not looking at steering wheel controls. I know some cars have it, but some don't. I'm looking for a way to utilize the large screens on these phones to simply swipe it without having to look at the screen or navigate through it while driving.

This might be the best option. I will give this a shot and report back. I remembered running across something on Car Mode I didn't like, and never remembered to try it again.
    I don't like having to hit the agreement, every single time and that's why I stopped using it....
    09-11-2016 09:54 AM
    I just tried and now remember why I didn't like it. On top of it always asking to hit the agreement each time, it's also extremely restrictive. All in all, it's pretty lame. I tried using Double Twist again and it seems to do exactly what I was looking for.
    09-11-2016 05:57 PM
    When I had the note 7 before the recall I had to mount my phone and use poweramp to navigate music through bluetooth but it lack the information like when I use a iphone 5s through it. I didnt investigate my hardware to see if it a android issue or a phone issue yet but for now like i mention I use poweramp for a visual of my music playing and my steering wheel got music control and I use that.
    09-11-2016 06:08 PM
    In a "mounted phone" situation, AutoMate, always.
    09-12-2016 11:36 AM
    In a "mounted phone" situation, AutoMate, always.
    I like it. At least to launch any music player in full screen mode. Not sure about the map options but yeah it seems to be exactly what I was looking for.
    09-12-2016 01:14 PM
    I use car home ultra. Been using this for years.
    09-12-2016 05:16 PM
    I like it. At least to launch any music player in full screen mode. Not sure about the map options but yeah it seems to be exactly what I was looking for.
    You can use just about any popular map app with it (Waze, Here, Sygic) as well as Google Maps, which is baked in. Because Google forbids you from embedding another navigation app in your app if you use the Google Maps API, what happens if you use Waze as your default app is.. after you enter your destination in Google Maps, Waze will launch with the destination pre-loaded and your route will continue there.
    09-15-2016 02:59 AM
    While I have options like Spotify on my radio, 99% of the time I use my USB stick.
    09-15-2016 05:17 AM
    Just realized can change songs on spotify on the lock screen
    09-15-2016 11:42 AM
    Yeah all music players let you do that. The problem isn't what I was describing in this thread. Changing music while driving with that tiny little menu bar and having to turn the phone on all while driving is the issue.
    09-15-2016 01:30 PM
    Yeah all music players let you do that. The problem isn't what I was describing in this thread. Changing music while driving with that tiny little menu bar and having to turn the phone on all while driving is the issue.
    How do you add that particular menu bar to the lock screen? I use google music player (which I find miserably set up trying to access my music)
    09-15-2016 02:43 PM
    How do you add that particular menu bar to the lock screen? I use google music player (which I find miserably set up trying to access my music)
    It just showed up , not sure what settings I have sorry
    09-15-2016 04:15 PM
    Try Double Twist. When you try to unlock the phone, it opens up in full screen with easy navigation.
    09-15-2016 07:16 PM
    Have you tried car mode? Car mode makes the buttons hugehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...9922869b80.jpg

How did you get car mode? I installed android auto and nothjng happens.
    09-15-2016 08:13 PM
    How did you get car mode? I installed android auto and nothjng happens.
    Get it from the galaxy app store
    09-15-2016 08:15 PM
    Thx
    09-16-2016 01:48 AM