09-19-2016 09:29 AM
35 12
tools
    I know they have to take phone back, but I wonder if they will charge me if I keep the spen? I wouldn't mind having 2 lol.
    09-13-2016 09:48 PM
    My employer contacted Verizon today to see what we had to do to return/exchange 2 Note 7s we have on our corporate plan. They said because we were over the 14 day remorse time that she would have to send us over to Samsung to exchange our phones. What a joke.
    Unbelievable since Verizon is allowing double switch...
    09-13-2016 11:18 PM
    For others in this situation, I would contact George Koroneos from Verizon PR, he wrote the information regarding the return. He told me that I could take it back without the box to a Verizon corporate store...

Contact him first, he responds pretty quickly. Then show the email to the store rep, have them contact George Koroneos personally if necessary.

http://www.verizon.com/about/news/me...start-tomorrow
    24 hours later from my email to him and no reply. Not even a form response saying they'll get back to me.
    09-14-2016 08:43 AM
    24 hours later from my email to him and no reply. Not even a form response saying they'll get back to me.
    That's weird. He responded to me pretty quickly. Otherwise you can try the online chat too...
    09-14-2016 08:58 AM
    That's weird. He responded to me pretty quickly. Otherwise you can try the online chat too...
    I have tried to return my note 7 to the tmobile store on two different occasions, but each time the clerk adviced me to hold on to my devised until a replacement is available... After receiving several emails from Samsung, (Please turn your phone in), I decided to go to a different tmobile store and the clerk stated he could help me with the process but he needed to order me a new phone(s7edge) because there no S7 edge phones in the store...The clerk ordered me a new phone but through the process, I was to wait until I received an email because I needed to sign for it.. I have been waiting 3 days and I still haven't received an email! I know this can take time due to the circumstances!
    I tried!
    This is ridiculous! The rep I spoke with over the phone with yesterday said that a mass email with the double exchange went to everyone. She even went as far as calling my corporate store to make sure they were on the same page and they were...
    Call again today, hopefully you'll get the correct response..
    My store more or less said the same thing but that if I was missing something I don't have to worry about. They would like everything but will not turn me away if I don't have it all.
    09-14-2016 09:49 AM
    Some stores just want to watch the customer burn.
    From A Buick 8 likes this.
    09-14-2016 10:13 AM
    Sounds like an extremely shady store that doesn't do things by the book. Did you check beforehand to confirm that was a Verizon corporate store you went into as opposed to one of the Verizon authorized locations? If you have other Verizon locations in your area I'd say go to one of them in the future instead of the place you dealt with. If you look on Verizon's website using your address or zipcode the ones with the red symbol are the corporate stores, and the ones with the blue dots are Verizon affiliates. Wouldn't hurt for you to pass along your experience and the address of the store you had the problem with to Verizon corporate (via the website or phone) as well as Samsung.

It happen to too.. they do not concern about your safety. I called Verizon and they told me to get any phones I want and wait until the new version of Note 7 come out. Then I can change again. It totally different info at the store.
    09-15-2016 03:02 AM
    I tried turning in my note 7 at verizon, but i was told the warranty was void since I bought it thru a friend and not direct. They literally told me I couldnt exchange the phone. I could try "trading it" in and i would pay the difference. Crappiest experience ever and i was beyond embarrassed at the store. To be told you don't qualify for an exchange? Are you kidding Me? What a joke.
    09-15-2016 09:53 PM
    Well I finally just now got a reply from him, and it was pretty much no different than everything else I've seen put in writing. So at this point, I pretty much have my fingers crossed that the local store doesn't go back on their word that we can do the S7 edge double exchange.

In case you haven’t received the message yet, replacement devices will be available at most Verizon and retail locations beginning on September 21, 2016. Please call your local corporate store or the location you got it from to double check that they received their allotment of new Note7s before you head out.

In addition, you can:

• Exchange your current Samsung Galaxy Note7 for a Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge or any other smartphone, and replacement of any Samsung Galaxy Note7 specific accessories with a refund of the price difference between devices; or

• Obtain a refund for the full price of your current Samsung Galaxy Note7 and related accessories.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Take care.

-glk-
    09-19-2016 09:20 AM
    They have to take them back.
    09-19-2016 09:29 AM
35 12