09-14-2016 08:50 AM
32 12
tools
    I still think it must be seen as a new model and by the time it's available worldwide it will take a few months.
    No one yet has the new replacements so yes I realise it's going to cost millions but increase the ram or add some other internal features so all the hardware can still be used.
    And print on it note 7s. Stops all the confusion re airline bans etc.
    At this stage it's a total mess and I was amazed to just read a report if true that most note 7 users are changing to iPhone 7 or waiting for another phone.
    It's understandable for the same price it's seems the iPhone 7 is a real challenge to the note 7 maybe better camera and great sound, better slow motion. Yes I know the areas where note 7 wins. But long term this note 7 will have very poor retail value and a stigma attached. I'm based currently in Asia which is a big Samsung stronghold I pre-ordered a long time ago. Still waiting no firm date as to when I will get the phone and frustrating for even the most loyal fans, even I'm thinking of changing. If the delay will be a couple of months away that means it's life could only be 7/9 months before note 8 comes out. Or to stop people changing and or cancelling they must announce a major decrease in price or give away more goodies or even better a 30 percent discount valid for three years to buy any new note model that samsung brings out subject to them buying a new note 7.
    Samsung now must react must quicker Now.
    Sorry to write so much I was so looking to revieving it I've purchased cases chargers etc.
    09-13-2016 12:09 PM
    I still think it must be seen as a new model and by the time it's available worldwide it will take a few months.
    No one yet has the new replacements so yes I realise it's going to cost millions but increase the ram or add some other internal features so all the hardware can still be used.
    And print on it note 7s. Stops all the confusion re airline bans etc.
    At this stage it's a total mess and I was amazed to just read a report if true that most note 7 users are changing to iPhone 7 or waiting for another phone.
    It's understandable for the same price it's seems the iPhone 7 is a real challenge to the note 7 maybe better camera and great sound, better slow motion. Yes I know the areas where note 7 wins. But long term this note 7 will have very poor retail value and a stigma attached. I'm based currently in Asia which is a big Samsung stronghold I pre-ordered a long time ago. Still waiting no firm date as to when I will get the phone and frustrating for even the most loyal fans, even I'm thinking of changing. If the delay will be a couple of months away that means it's life could only be 7/9 months before note 8 comes out. Or to stop people changing and or cancelling they must announce a major decrease in price or give away more goodies or even better a 30 percent discount valid for three years to buy any new note model that samsung brings out subject to them buying a new note 7.
    Samsung now must react must quicker Now.
    Sorry to write so much I was so looking to revieving it I've purchased cases chargers etc.
    YES they do ALREADY have the replacements. One member here was already given a replacement in error from BestBuy.
    09-13-2016 10:16 PM
    Once the fixed batches are back in stock, make some of them available unlocked. I'll honestly be the first in line. I don't really want any other phone.
    09-13-2016 10:17 PM
    Once the fixed batches are back in stock, make some of them available unlocked. I'll honestly be the first in line. I don't really want any other phone.
    Why not just buy it, pay it off, and unlock it?
    09-13-2016 10:40 PM
    Why not just buy it, pay it off, and unlock it?
    Because I don't want to rely on carriers for updates. It's still their device whether it's unlocked or not.

Buying factory unlocked is the only way to circumvent that.
    09-13-2016 11:39 PM
    I think the plan is once all the Note 7s are recalled, Samsung and the carriers will remove all traces of the Note 7 from their sites, databases and marketing.
    They'll disavow all knowledge of what was, and is the Note 7.

Next year they'll release a Note 8 and pretend like the 7 never existed.

Everyone will scratch their heads and ask, "Was it all just a bad dream?"
    09-14-2016 07:23 AM
    It will be like the Note 6. Never existed.
    09-14-2016 08:50 AM
32 12