Abandon row note 7 bring a note 7 s

magichoward

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
The damage is done immediately announce new note 7 s with more memory plus a couple of minor changes. Give existing customers and pre-order customers a 50 percent discount valid till end of the year. Samsung cut your losses. That's my thoughts. It will stop all confusion etc

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
lol ummm they already have millions of new ones made and ready to hit the shelf once they get the ok. Why would they recall them and do what with them? You do understand they have millions of fixed Note 7's ready to go

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Why note 7s...s??? Just because the fruit people tack on some, doesn't mean anyone else needs to.

My idea for a name (unofficial even) is to call the replacements the Note 7.1

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Why note 7s...s??? Just because the fruit people tack on some, doesn't mean anyone else needs to.

I think that's a great idea. So just by looking at the back of the phone you know it's not one of the original Note 7's

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
The US government is under no obligation to allow the "already made" Notes back into the US. My money is on them forcing more changes on Samsung. Which at this point they've lost so much money on the Note 7 they need to kill it and move on.

MisterEd

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I think he is referring to the fact the new "fixed" Note 7's will appear with a large "S" on the box labels to denote the "repaired" models. This has been reported (and pictured) in a number of places.

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

Kill The WHOLE LINE!! New Name: Samsung Galaxy Memo...... Tagline, "We Got The Memo!"

BTC

callihan_44

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I just want to point out that all phones could potentially blow up, that is if you some how applied too much charge to the battery and overheated it...Ive seen pics of MacBook pro batteries give way and burst through the keyboard area. I do think Samsung might as well forget having massive sales of note 7's which is a shame, imo it was the phone to beat. Meanwhile iphone users have been reporting the pressure sensitive screen has a drawback, they die...hopefully they have that issue fixed in the 7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20