Note 7 - NY/NJ Transit Requesting Users Turn Phones Off

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
8e89e545a4b153883a673f515c5e2a1a.jpg

New York, New Jersey authorities request that riders turn off their Galaxy Note 7 on buses, trains

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: Note 7 Not Allowed on the NY/NJ Transit Systems!

Wait a minute. This thread title is a bit misleading.... not allowing a device on NY/NJ Transit Systems is alot different than requesting riders turn it off.

They're not examining each device and turning people away before they get on. They're simply asking them to turn it off and not use the charging ports.

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Wait a minute. This thread title is a bit misleading.... not allowing a device on NY/NJ Transit Systems is alot different than requesting riders turn it off.

They're not examining each device and turning people away before they get on. They're simply asking them to turn it off and not use the charging ports.
Its just as bad as those click bait websites lol.

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

Wait a minute... are you serious... you want a calm and rational discussion about the Note 7! Are you crazy! We need more over statement, and "technically true" threads. (sarcasm!)

For the record, you should be powering down your device, and following the exchange program. I did, calmly, without drama... I was taken care of, and I already miss my Note 7 and can't wait to get it back again.