09-14-2016 06:56 AM
    Wait a minute. This thread title is a bit misleading.... not allowing a device on NY/NJ Transit Systems is alot different than requesting riders turn it off.

They're not examining each device and turning people away before they get on. They're simply asking them to turn it off and not use the charging ports.
    Jona005 and lizardchest like this.
    09-14-2016 07:38 AM
    Wait a minute. This thread title is a bit misleading.... not allowing a device on NY/NJ Transit Systems is alot different than requesting riders turn it off.

They're not examining each device and turning people away before they get on. They're simply asking them to turn it off and not use the charging ports.
    Its just as bad as those click bait websites lol.
    09-14-2016 08:23 AM
    Fixed title.
    09-14-2016 08:26 AM

Wait a minute... are you serious... you want a calm and rational discussion about the Note 7! Are you crazy! We need more over statement, and "technically true" threads. (sarcasm!)

For the record, you should be powering down your device, and following the exchange program. I did, calmly, without drama... I was taken care of, and I already miss my Note 7 and can't wait to get it back again.
    Jona005 and Law2138 like this.
    09-14-2016 08:38 AM