Jumped ship -- Coming back?

daisyd1224

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Okay so I switched to Moto z force. It's a pretty good phone. I won't lie, I was looking at this when I figured out the note 7 was due out so I preordered note 7. Anyhow, I gave inote 7 up at recall and I gave it up early in this craziness. There was not enough info saying what was going on. I may have panicked but I deal with too much in life to have phone issues too. Anyhow, I'm going to talk to Verizon and if there's a chance I can go back in my 14 days I probably will.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I was so ready to preorder a V20 but with LG not mentioning any further information on a release date or whatnot ....... I'll be getting my hands on another Note 7

Hopefully this time next week I'll playing with one yay !!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I was so ready to preorder a V20 but with LG not mentioning any further information on a release date or whatnot ....... I'll be getting my hands on another Note 7

Hopefully this time next week I'll playing with one yay !!
Congrats :). I'm still holding out.. Even though LG needs to hurry up with the announcement.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Congrats :). I'm still holding out.. Even though LG needs to hurry up with the announcement.
You're very patient snd I give credit where credit is due 😊

I really like the hardware especially in Silver but I think it'll be a step back regarding the screen quality so it looks as I'll be back with a Note.

Good luck and hopefully the wait won't be much longer !!

JoBudden

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm sticking with the note despite the resell, because I also plan to stick with Samsung. Until something better comes along, or, apple stops beating the blackberry path of business. Everyone remember BlackBerry? The company that didn't change until they found out they were left in the dust? Used to love those guys...

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
You'll be right back. :p Just Saying..

My wife got her 7 plus today and I love it, battery life is amazing... We both left the house at 100% and a few hours later her phone was at 70% while my note 7 was on 40%. The 7 plus is much snappier.. my iPhone 7 plus is coming in 2 weeks and I'm going to exchange my Note 7 next week I'll use both devices and make a decision

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I used my note7 2 weeks np issues.love the phone.i now have powered it off.have gone back to my note4.but I will be getting another note7.hopefully next week.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
My wife got her 7 plus today and I love it, battery life is amazing... We both left the house at 100% and a few hours later her phone was at 70% while my note 7 was on 40%. The 7 plus is much snappier.. my iPhone 7 plus is coming in 2 weeks and I'm going to exchange my Note 7 next week I'll use both devices and make a decision

Please go into power savings and do the following to equal or beat the iPhone 7 Plus battery.

Customize the medium setting option

Leave display option at FHD (same res as 7+ and still looks better than the 7+)

Leave background tasks minimizing on (that is very similar to how iOS works)

Turn off display limit option

Turn off CPU limit option

Save and apply

You should now be able to hang with your wife's 7 Plus battery life and the display still looks great. Also, you can easily turn it off or on by swiping down from top of display and using the icon.

BTW, whenever the N7 gets Nougat, the power sipping features of iOS are essentially mimicked in it. Android team can spin how they want, but Nougat flatters iOS in good ways from this regard.

Milt K

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Please go into power savings and do the following to equal or beat the iPhone 7 Plus battery.

Customize the medium setting option

Leave display option at FHD (same res as 7+ and still looks better than the 7+)

Leave background tasks minimizing on (that is very similar to how iOS works)

Turn off display limit option

Turn off CPU limit option

Save and apply

You should now be able to hang with your wife's 7 Plus battery life and the display still looks great. Also, you can easily turn it off or on by swiping down from top of display and using the icon.

BTW, whenever the N7 gets Nougat, the power sipping features of iOS are essentially mimicked in it. Android team can spin how they want, but Nougat flatters iOS in good ways from this regard.

Amazing how people don't understand that stock IP7 vs. N7 battery life comparisons are not apples to apples. The display uses the most battery and if you're pushing twice as many pixels in the N7 of course it's going to eat more juice. Do the above for a more appropriate comparison, esp. changing the resolution to FHD (i.e., 1080). You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Unless you reserved they have no plus models at their store to pick up as a walk in... Apple made a announcement yesterday stating they won't have Any plus models or jet black models regular or plus for launch day at their stores... Pretty messed up cause some people were camping from earlier in the week only to find out last minute they would have no plus models in any color...
Camping out for a phone? Lol only fools fall in love

d143d903ae144981bfa534608a98b0e1.jpg

rhsortho

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
thought about coming back and trying a 3rd device but not sure yet. the camera was great!! but as a phone notsomuch. signal is just not as good as my note5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37