Will the replacement Note 7's in the US have this new "Green" battery icon?

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

Chevanlol360

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
The decision for the green battery icon was probably a late one so I'm assuming an update will only go out to the brand new note 7s to have this feature.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Re: Will the replacement Note 7's in the US have this new "Green" battery icon?

Soooooooo what if you change launchers? Do the ions at the top stay the same?
Thats the good about android all of that is changable in many different ways themes icons ect ect , this is what we talk about when we say apple is a closed IOS

andrewg13

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Im not sure its the icon but the white round circle inside settings battery that will change colors
Article specifically states battery icon in top right corner. It also says it might only be for the Korean market. I hope they don't do it here. It would look ugly.

Chevanlol360

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Can you cite a legitimate source for this? As of now, the green battery thing is a unicorn.

My favorite thing about the net is how people say random things as fact, but offer no proof or "valid" link. Hearsay is rampant.

https://news.samsung.com/global/how-to-identify-the-new-galaxy-note7

Y'all were saying? I have very credible sources that works in the software development division of the company and i was told it was a confirmed decision at the time.

P.S nougat development is well underway and going good as far as in being told.

louee6

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Here you guys go. Won't come on the phone out the box but there will be a software update on the 21st of September or shortly after. I'm curious has anyone checked there Note 7 and wasn't affected by this battery issue? Samsung most likely figured a sealed back on the phone people won't recognize the cheaper **** batteries installed in the phone. $800 for a brand new phone and this crap happens!
ev5d0g.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL