Anyone switching colors now that the replacements are near?

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
When I went to store I wanted black.but they had one note 7 and it was coral blue.i really lime like the blue .blue is my favorite color. But I only found 2 cases I liked.but i could do either black or blue when the new ones come in.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I have been through black (battery warranty exchange) to silver. I have now preordered blue. Black gets boring for me. Silver was too shiny, but grew on me. But definitely blue, I think lol.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I've missed my Coral Blue terribly since I exchanged for the S7 edge. Nothing but another blue Note 7 will fill the void. My brother has the black, and it looks awesome but I know I will be bored with it pretty soon like every black phone I have ever had.

You know what they all say, "Once you go black, you'll get bored quickly and be ready for something else."

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I said earlier in this thread, that I'm sticking with blue. However I'm now considering the idea of switching to silver. Only because the blue is so recognized as a N7 immediately and I don't want everyone always saying, hey, isn't that the exploding phone....

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I said earlier in this thread, that I'm sticking with blue. However I'm now considering the idea of switching to silver. Only because the blue is so recognized as a N7 immediately and I don't want everyone always saying, hey, isn't that the exploding phone....

Lol guess I'm a lucky blue coral owner. Everyone that sees mine says how amazing and beautiful it is and had no clue that it is a note 7 and didn't know bout the recall except for 1 person and that person has a note 7 also but in black. I would actually joke and say better back up away from my phone cause it has its own security/alarm system.....it might blow up on you lol. People look at me like what are you talking bout. I laugh and move on.

masterq1104

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I going with gold platinum, it will be available soon according to the samsung rep at bestbuy, same thing happen with the Galaxy note 5