Replacement Note 7 arriving on 9/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceJamzz

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Waiting to get New replacement N7??

I almost considering waiting a week or two after the 21st to make sure no other issues popup before trading in my S7 Edge loaner....

It sounds like pretty much everyone here is going to try get a new on the 21st....anyone else thinking about waiting?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: Waiting to get New replacement N7??

For my own sanity I'm going to try and get it the day it's available

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

Dumb question but why do you to guys think it's best to wait. They're probably made in large batches so I can't imagine getting one on the 21st is any different than on say the 29th?

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site

The quicker I can get off this S7edge the better... Don't want to hear jack from Verizon about I waited to long or some other crap

SpaceJamzz

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site

Dumb question but why do you to guys think it's best to wait. They're probably made in large batches so I can't imagine getting one on the 21st is any different than on say the 29th?

If any new issues pop up in the next week or so, you won't have to mess with trying to get another loaner, etc...

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

My Note 5 loaner is keeping up great though. Have only had two very minor issues with the screen stuck then working again. It's fast and mostly glitch free and can handle whatever I throw at it

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site

Even though I got my note 5 external battery case yesterday, the device still drains badly due to the bad USB port because I have disabled as much as I could using Package Disabler Pro, and stopped background apps. I'm going to call AT&T and see if I can get my replacement on the 21st after pre-ordering the device and not being able to take it home due to the recall, which happened a week after I placed the order.

doodleholic

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site

Waiting even longer than necessary to get rid of my hot potato? No thanks.

I'm exchanging for the replacement as soon as it's available (in the color I want).

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site

There is no point in waiting in my opinion. I would get my new note 7 exchanged on 21st or sooner if possible. Mainly because I don't want to miss out and wait longer for them to come in stock. Also if more issues arise with new note 7 then I would say samsung goofed up big big time and so did cpsc who did testing. So I would hope now the new notes are good pieces.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site

Using mine until the replacements come in at BB. Nothing released right now that interests me over the N7.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site

I will be out of town(23-29th) for my birthday. Really need to exchange before the 30th. Verizon is very sneaky. The reps will try to find any reason not to help you if they know it won't result in a sale.

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site

Yeah no phone beats note 7 in my opinion too. Ya hope these come on or before 21st. I also fly out first week in October so need my device prior to that. Fingers crossed. Anyone get any ETA from their carriers or stores on when they will come in ?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

My local T-Mobile stores in Ohio are saying the 21st that doesn't mean I won't check with them tomorrow and the next day though LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair