How do you receive the $25 bill credit, GC, or in-store credit for the Note 7 swap? Which one is it?

RobSteal

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
Does anybody know how the $25 credit is handled?

The Samsung official recall terms say, "Customers who exchange a Note7 device will also receive a $25 gift card, in-store credit, in-store accessory credit or bill credit from select carrier retail outlets."

Do you have to do anything special to request/activate it? What do 3rd-party stores like Best Buy give?

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody know how the $25 credit is handled?

The Samsung official recall terms say, "Customers who exchange a Note7 device will also receive a $25 gift card, in-store credit, in-store accessory credit or bill credit from select carrier retail outlets."

Do you have to do anything special to request/activate it? What do 3rd-party stores like Best Buy give?

Not sure how it will be handled but I just plan on asking Verizon to simply apply the credit to my account.

JohnT3

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I went into my Verizon store and swapped out the N7 for a loaner and when I asked them about the credit, they told me that I had to get it from Samsung but they knew nothing more about it. I wouldn't be surprised if they're wrong but surely samsung doesn't expect us to know. Hopefully it'll show up somehow.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad