Cpu / memory boost tools?

pmendu

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Do we really need one on note 7? I see soo many out there, not sure if I need to keep doing power boost often? I have become obsessed with it and kept pushing boost all of the time and it will release some ram, don't know if it's really doing anything or just feel good factor? Lol

BlackZeppelin

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Do we really need one on note 7? I see soo many out there, not sure if I need to keep doing power boost often? I have become obsessed with it and kept pushing boost all of the time and it will release some ram, don't know if it's really doing anything or just feel good factor? Lol

Do you mean task killers? There are a ton of them on Google Play and it is not recommended. Seriously, a flagship phone in 2016 with 4GBB RAM should not need this. Whilst task killers have been shown to be actually detrimental on Android, a couple of things that are useful are:

Greenify
EZ Disabler

I use these on my Galaxy S5.

pmendu

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Yah I installed greenify, but looks like it can't auto hibernate when lock pin is set. I keep clicking on hibernate and nothjng happens, just says no apps.

I thought note 7 had some builtin option to disable / hibernate apps when not in use after sometime?