New Note 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

wboyce58

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
I got an email last night saying the Note 7 will be coming back out on the 21st of this month. This email was from Samsung, I will be getting mine.

wboyce58

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
New Note7 Replacement Devices in Stores by September 21
RIDGEFIELD PARK, N.J. – SEPTEMBER 15, 2016*–*Samsung Electronics America, Inc. today confirmed that new Note7 replacement devices will be available in the United States at most retail locations no later than September 21, 2016.
The company has received approval for its exchange program and announced a formal U.S. voluntary recall of the Galaxy Note7, sold from August 2016 through September 15, 2016, in cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. This recall follows the global announcement of battery cell issues related to certain Galaxy Note7 devices.
Although there have only been a small number of reported incidents, Samsung has taken great care to provide affected consumers with the support they need. Samsung has identified the affected inventory and stopped sales and shipments of those devices. Consumers who have affected Galaxy Note7 devices can now replace their current phone with a new Note7 device under the terms of the*U.S. Note7 Exchange Program, approved by the CPSC.
“Consumer safety is always our highest priority. Our collaboration with the CPSC to fast-track a voluntary recall in the U.S. addresses safety concerns by ensuring we reach Note7 owners quickly to exchange their devices,” said Tim Baxter, president of Samsung Electronics America. “We are asking owners to act now by powering down their Note7 devices and receive a replacement devices or a refund through our exchange program.”

Status
Not open for further replies.