09-17-2016 08:46 PM
28 12
tools
    Look we got to play with this phone well i did never turn it off. I have played with it and did different things to see how i liked it. We also got a extended grace period past the 14 days sprint allows us anyway. Plus i returned my 1st note after i sent in for the 256G sd card cause i wanted to buy it a different method. Sprint refunded me and sent me another 1 with a new receipt so i got another 256g card. So right now i sit here with a note 7 that is working fine and 2 256G cards and waiting on them to send me another 1 which i will have another 14 days afer i get it to see if i still want to keep it. At least for me this has been worth it.
    09-16-2016 02:05 PM
    I think it is pretty simple. If demand is strong, they won't discount or offer freebies. If demand is low and inventory high, they will start running promos.
    toenail_flicker likes this.
    09-16-2016 02:15 PM
    LOL yeah I'm just annoyed. It will pass. I still love my wife even though she's done some stuff I haven't approved of. LOL.

Not nosy by nature but ONCE someone gets my curiosity piqued, i'm now more interested in hearing some of those things she's done than i am reading the rest of this thread's comments...lol jk!

seriously, i still think refurb'ed/recalled Note 7's that appear on a recall list WILL indeed have a heavy discount...can't see how they won't ....OR maybe dismantled and heavily discounted as "refurb" parts since battery was supposedly the only "defective" component...

BTC

09-17-2016 08:46 PM
28 12