Gonna buy a Note 7 when its available, what are your thoughts on Sammy discounting them soon?

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
This whole debacle has kind of ruined it for me. Don't really want a Note anymore. It's almost like my image of Samsung or even Android as a whole is tarnished. Kind of like antenna-gate did for me for a few years. Sucks really bc I love my Note :(

mmsean

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
This whole debacle has kind of ruined it for me. Don't really want a Note anymore. It's almost like my image of Samsung or even Android as a whole is tarnished. Kind of like antenna-gate did for me for a few years. Sucks really bc I love my Note :(
Sounds a little bit like sour grapes

akin_t

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Lol, a little dramatic aren't we?

Only thing I want is an unlocked, carrier free Note 7.

If Samsung can deliver that, I'm back on board.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

There's a Note 7 that will be sold to the public. Just like a few others who done want them, went back to another phone and stayed, bought the iPhone 7, etc. I see a bunch in retail shops gathering dust if they don't sell them to the public.

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Lol, a little dramatic aren't we?

Only thing I want is an unlocked, carrier free Note 7.

If Samsung can deliver that, I'm back on board.

LOL yeah I'm just annoyed. It will pass. I still love my wife even though she's done some stuff I haven't approved of. LOL.

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Look we got to play with this phone well i did never turn it off. I have played with it and did different things to see how i liked it. We also got a extended grace period past the 14 days sprint allows us anyway. Plus i returned my 1st note after i sent in for the 256G sd card cause i wanted to buy it a different method. Sprint refunded me and sent me another 1 with a new receipt so i got another 256g card. So right now i sit here with a note 7 that is working fine and 2 256G cards and waiting on them to send me another 1 which i will have another 14 days afer i get it to see if i still want to keep it. At least for me this has been worth it.

djarchow

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I think it is pretty simple. If demand is strong, they won't discount or offer freebies. If demand is low and inventory high, they will start running promos.

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
LOL yeah I'm just annoyed. It will pass. I still love my wife even though she's done some stuff I haven't approved of. LOL.

Not nosy by nature but ONCE someone gets my curiosity piqued, i'm now more interested in hearing some of those things she's done than i am reading the rest of this thread's comments...lol jk!

seriously, i still think refurb'ed/recalled Note 7's that appear on a recall list WILL indeed have a heavy discount...can't see how they won't ....OR maybe dismantled and heavily discounted as "refurb" parts since battery was supposedly the only "defective" component...

BTC