Are you getting a refund but waiting to get a N7 again?

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Are you taking a refund on your N7, but waiting to buy a N7 again?

Are you waiting because you are worried there might be new problems with the replacements that may have been rushed through production? (Sure the battery will be better, but could other quality issues emerge from the rush to make these replacements?).

Do you stand a better chance of having a problem free phone when replacement and new phone demand falls off, especially since the phone won't be a new model in a couple of months?

Or are you waiting to see if there is a reduction in price in a month or two, especially if demand falls as is expected by many, including Samsung's own accountants.

(I know most loyal people on this forum think the demand for this phone will remain high, but elsewhere such optimism just isn't there.) Even Samsung can't be that optimistic that they are considering bringing out the S8 earlier than next spring.)

If the demand isn't there and there is a price drop, would you worry about losing even more when selling your phone down the road? Wouldn't it be better to see if there is a price drop, before buying, in order to cut your resale losses?

Last edited:

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Your still here discussing you know u want another taste lol
Lmao. That's me as well I had decided on trying and S6 Edge Plus in place of the note7 but I ended up canceling that and decided I will go with the replacement note7 now when the n Edge Plus comes in I have to return it not a big deal though. Just can't stay away from this darn phone

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I am debating returning my N7 for a refund. If I could compare the V20 and test its supposedly great radio reception, that and the replaceable battery might be enough. Luv the Note 7- except the signal reception. Weakest of any device I have owned- including the Note 4.

Weak LTE is a battery killer and I notice my SOT is cut by one third when in weak areas. Weak LTE draining battery is normal for all devices, but the difference is the Note 7 has relatively more weak areas than other LTE device I have used.

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I am debating returning my N7 for a refund. If I could compare the V20 and test its supposedly great radio reception, that and the replaceable battery might be enough. Luv the Note 7- except the signal reception. Weakest of any device I have owned- including the Note 4.

Weak LTE is a battery killer and I notice my SOT is cut by one third when in weak areas. Weak LTE draining battery is normal for all devices, but the difference is the Note 7 has relatively more weak areas than other LTE device I have used.

I was not entirely happy with the signal on my Galaxy S7 so had similar expectations of the Note 7, and have to say I definitely saw an improved signal on the Note. Not HUGELY better, but consistently better. By about -3 to -5 (so S7 would be -110 but Note is -105, -106). I don't know if it's even possible that you got one not "tuned" as well...jeez that sounded ridiculous even to me. I just wonder if you might see better reception with another Note 7. Is it possible for the signal capabilities to vary between the same model? I know I just compared an S7 to a Note but internally they have so much in common I expected signal performance to be the same. I'm just babbling out loud...

Cherries01

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I returned my note 7 for a refund and went back to my 6s plus. I'm going wait a couple month until the price goes down and the issues are fixed. I do missed the features on the note 7, especially the camera quality.