10-11-2016 11:21 PM
86 1234
tools
    Once you put the sim card it will erase and do a Factory reset and then install Rogers bloat
    09-20-2016 12:05 PM
    I called Samsung yesterday. I was told the new phones would start shipping on September 21st. They took my IMEI number and said they would expedite the return. I elected to pick up the new phone from where I bought it. I hope they call soon as I am headed down to the USA at the end of the month.
    09-20-2016 12:38 PM
    Bought mine online from Samsung.com
    Just called two Rogers stores in Vancouver and they had no idea when the new shipment would arrive. Meanwhile I am enjoying mine as usual except I disabled fast charging. So far I am alive and have no burn hole in my jeans pocket. However, I'd love to put this BS behind me and forget this whole mess. Love my Note7.
    09-20-2016 01:14 PM
    Happy for everyone that has received their replacement note 7s. I am about to give up on this phone now due to lack of concrete information from Samsung customer service people. The more i call them on when my replacement unit will come in, the more confused i get. I have decided not to chase them anymore.
    It is a shame the LGV20 is not available yet. I am also looking at portable tablets that has LTE functionality e.g Asus Zenfone Ultra etc. I really hate Samsung now...
    09-20-2016 02:23 PM
    Why are Canadian carriers not carrying replacement note 7s for their customers? Verizon, AT&T and co all do in the US
    09-20-2016 06:08 PM
    Happy for everyone that has received their replacement note 7s. I am about to give up on this phone now due to lack of concrete information from Samsung customer service people. The more i call them on when my replacement unit will come in, the more confused i get. I have decided not to chase them anymore.
    It is a shame the LGV20 is not available yet. I am also looking at portable tablets that has LTE functionality e.g Asus Zenfone Ultra etc. I really hate Samsung now...
    You said earlier you got a call and that they were going to mail you your replacement Note 7. You haven't got any notice of delivery yet? If they mailed it they should have given you a tracking number. Keep calling Samsung Canada at 1-800-517-3507.
    09-20-2016 07:27 PM
    I filled out the online exchange form the first day but I opted for exchange at store. I think that's what delayed mine. I got a call from Samsung today asking which store they want my phone shipped to but I asked if they could fed ex it to my business instead. She said no problem. She said just watch for a shipping notification now.
    09-20-2016 07:47 PM
    Yes buddy. I thought i should have gotten a shipping notification now; but none yet. They want to ship 500,000 replacement phones to US tomorrow, but Samsung Canada cannot ship 21,953 phones to Canada in 1 day. It is absolutely disgusting to say the least. Samsung is treating us like the retarded little brother of the US. As a Canadian, I think it is direspectful. Shame on Samsung. I was eager to get this phone, now I am getting pissed.
    09-20-2016 09:44 PM
    I got a call from Samsung on Friday asking for the address of the store I wanted it sent to... I too requested to change to it being sent to my home. The gal on the phone confirmed my address. I just got an email today from Samsung asking for the retailers address and to reply to the email of I wanted it sent to my home. It took them forever to contact me and now they keep contacting me but I still don't know what's going on. Anyways, here's to hoping it's on its way.
    09-21-2016 11:24 PM
    I got a call from Samsung on Friday asking for the address of the store I wanted it sent to... I too requested to change to it being sent to my home. The gal on the phone confirmed my address. I just got an email today from Samsung asking for the retailers address and to reply to the email of I wanted it sent to my home. It took them forever to contact me and now they keep contacting me but I still don't know what's going on. Anyways, here's to hoping it's on its way.
    Same here. Got another stupid mail on where to ship it to after speaking with her on Saturday and promising to expedite it. Let us see what they will do next.
    09-21-2016 11:32 PM
    I was the poster boy for calling for patience. However that patience is wearing thin. Yesterday I got yet another email with an online form wondering where to send the phone. That was the third time I provided that information. There are only 24000 phones in Canada. Just send me the freaking phone already.
    09-22-2016 08:26 AM
    I was the poster boy for calling for patience. However that patience is wearing thin. Yesterday I got yet another email with an online form wondering where to send the phone. That was the third time I provided that information. There are only 24000 phones in Canada. Just send me the freaking phone already.
    Welcome to the club buddy. Samsung Canada is hopeless. I am thinking of going in to CBC and CTV News now if I dont get that phone by this weekend. Words cannot express how upset I am now with Samsung Canada.
    stmax likes this.
    09-22-2016 09:35 AM
    Noticed on another thread that the US customers are getting a $25 credit from Samsung. Did anyone get this in Canada?
    09-24-2016 06:41 PM
    So I bought mine on August 29th , and I still haven't received the replacement, so I really don't know why it's taking so long , in the meantime I'm still using the note 7 I have not had any issues with the battery getting really warm ,also I've disabled fast charging , so yeah no issues , but come on samsung !!
    09-24-2016 08:00 PM
    Noticed on another thread that the US customers are getting a $25 credit from Samsung. Did anyone get this in Canada?
    Yeah I saw on another thread someone showed three $10 gift cards including an apology type letter from Samsung USA. I hope Samsung Canada follows suit. Some people here said they got their replacement phones in the mail. What else came with the phone, if anything?
    09-24-2016 11:28 PM
    Yeah I saw on another thread someone showed three $10 gift cards including an apology type letter from Samsung USA. I hope Samsung Canada follows suit. Some people here said they got their replacement phones in the mail. What else came with the phone, if anything?
    Not a thing, just a letter with addresses of where they would accept the defective Note 7 for return. I guess just keep the s pen for a spare and the accessories for compensation as some people are doing.
    Hugh_Jass likes this.
    09-25-2016 07:46 AM
    Not a thing, just a letter with addresses of where they would accept the defective Note 7 for return. I guess just keep the s pen for a spare and the accessories for compensation as some people are doing.
    Hmm... Looks like we are the forgotten child of Samsung.
    09-25-2016 10:43 PM
    Got the call on the 17th and still no shipping notice!
    09-26-2016 01:35 PM
    Anyone knows when it will be available for purchase in Canada?
    09-26-2016 01:39 PM
    Hi. I got shipping confirmation from Stericycle in Ontario. I had to chase Samsung with a lot of calls and online chat to speed things up. For some weird reason, they seem to be very slow with this Canadian shipment. The carriers are not even bothered at all. Strange that!!!
    09-26-2016 04:10 PM
    I got my fourth call today to confirm my shipping address this morning. Still no shipping email though.
    09-27-2016 12:10 AM
    Well I registered for the recall over 3 weeks ago on Sept 7th. I have resigned myself to just moving on with my old phone before I lose my mind. I can't believe it is so hard to comply with a recall on only 22000 devices in Canada.
    09-29-2016 08:40 AM
    Well I registered for the recall over 3 weeks ago on Sept 7th. I have resigned myself to just moving on with my old phone before I lose my mind. I can't believe it is so hard to comply with a recall on only 22000 devices in Canada.
    Call them, they will expedite it. I did that couple weeks ago and had my new one less than a week later
    09-29-2016 08:42 AM
    Call them, they will expedite it. I did that couple weeks ago and had my new one less than a week later
    Thanks. I decided to connect via Twitter. I'll see how that goes.
    09-30-2016 07:42 PM
    Called last week, was told that the phones are sitting in the FEDEX warehouse and that I could expect and email with shipping info between Friday last week and Wednesday. It's now been a week and still nothing. After seeing all the free stuff that they are giving the americans, I doubt I'll be buying Samsung again after this.
    09-30-2016 09:24 PM
86 1234