09-22-2016 10:57 AM
117 ... 345
tools
    I really liked the blue flames you had before. The blue made me think of a really dangerous fire like one from a lithium battery. Where did you find that?
    Enjoy

By the way I got my new Note7 yesterday and I'm in love again

dsignori and toenail_flicker like this.
    09-22-2016 06:56 AM
    Also, at Verizon the people exchanging their Note7 for the new ones were so happy to get the new phone.

No one but in these forums are people up in arms about the Note7's "stigma".
    dsignori, Jona005 and WalkingHorse like this.
    09-22-2016 07:00 AM
    As soon as they stop mentioning the Note 7 by name on airlines, there won't be any stigma IMO. If that happens, check back in here in about a month (2 tops) and it will be a thing of the past ...
    09-22-2016 07:01 AM
    No one but in these forums are people up in arms about the Note7's "stigma".
    Truth
    Carlo Villa likes this.
    09-22-2016 07:03 AM
    I did chat with a gentleman who had flown earlier in the week and he said he was specifically asked to turn off his Note 7. But I think this will definitely die down, and even though I'd rather have kept my regular battery color, I have no problem showing the new green battery if need be to make someone feel better.

Funny story...a woman was in the store and overheard myself and the above gentleman talking about our phonesand she chimed in and asked if we were also having issues with our iPhones having gotten all messed up from the recent update...she was pretty upset until we told her we were there because we had walking time bombs. She said "Oh, yes...that is MUCH more serious" as she scurried away to sit elsewhere....
    Carlo Villa likes this.
    09-22-2016 07:07 AM
    I am so sorry this has happened to Samsung!. They will bounce back.. I will always buy Samsung products .. I
    picked up my new note 7 yesterday, and I just love it! (NO BORING IPHONE FOR ME). When this all cools down, I do believe there will be some fraud cases.. Case in point.. The burning Jeep(I don't buy it for 5 seconds)!... This man is hoping Samsung will buy him a new Jeep!...
    Carlo Villa likes this.
    09-22-2016 07:25 AM
    I am so sorry this has happened to Samsung!. They will bounce back..
    Yeah. I think they will make it through the year OK :-)

Samsungโ€™s cash reserves hit a record high of $69 billion

Carlo Villa likes this.
    09-22-2016 07:32 AM
    Haha and now forevermore like a sore thumb sticks out the green battery icon!
    09-22-2016 07:37 AM
    Haha and now forevermore like a sore thumb sticks out the green battery icon!
    Better a green thumb than a hot pistol in my pants ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€

My beautiful green thumb ๐Ÿ˜š
    Jona005 likes this.
    09-22-2016 07:46 AM
    AC roundtable: How the Note 7 recall has hurt Samsung's brand | Android Central

I think the thing will blow over like most other "-gate" type issues... but I am one of those that Daniel is talking about hoping/waiting and "eager to pick up the Note 7 at a massive discount, or with generous incentives." But as mentioned before, regardless I'll probably pick one up in about 30 days.
    09-22-2016 08:16 AM
    This will be the answer to a Trivial Pursuit question in a few years.
    Carlo Villa and WalkingHorse like this.
    09-22-2016 09:09 AM
    To be clear, I'm a Note 7 owner and love the phone. It's the best phone on the market right now... But owners can't really brag of that fact because virtually no one cares how good the phone is right now, except Note owners. There are 0 iPhone owners jealous of the Note 7 right now... whereas it was the phone to beat just a few weeks ago. That is what I mean by the brand being tarnished.
    I could careless what the iPhone folks think there gonna always thing there iPhone is the s*** no matter what . It's what matters to you . In time this will all blow over and I'll all be a bad two weeks distant memory
    Carlo Villa and Jona005 like this.
    09-22-2016 09:29 AM
    It felt like Christmas again for me yesterday when I got my new Note7. ๐Ÿ˜„

09-22-2016 10:26 AM
    if one spends their life worrying about what the Joneses or the next guy is doing, they will drive themselves insane. Be ignorant. Be happy. Use what you like.
    Carlo Villa likes this.
    09-22-2016 10:34 AM
    Jona
    Some people get really emotional on the devices they use. I own Apple, Samsung and HP tablets, phones, computers, HD 4K curved tv, and love them all.

This is my 65" super HD Samsung 4k curved smart television AND I LOVE IT

All my friends jaws drop when they see it
    Jona005 likes this.
    09-22-2016 10:39 AM
    Jona
    Some people get really emotional on the devices they use. I own Apple, Samsung and HP tablets, phones, computers and love them all.
    Nothing wrong with that. I was just saying that worrying about the image of billionaires is wasted worry. I can appreciate passion for brands and devices, I share that sentiment. It's just passion that borders on obsession of hating one brand versus another that isn't so good.
    Carlo Villa likes this.
    09-22-2016 10:41 AM
    Jona
    Some people get really emotional on the devices they use. I own Apple, Samsung and HP tablets, phones, computers, HD 4K curved tv, and love them all.

This is my 65" super HD Samsung 4k curved smart television AND I LOVE IT

All my friends jaws drop when they see it
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...84daba1b98.jpg
    Gorgeous TV and stand. Where is the stand from?
    09-22-2016 10:57 AM
117 ... 345