If I get the s7 will I be able to partake in the new promo with the vr and card?
    09-17-2016 01:08 AM
    If I get the s7 will I be able to partake in the new promo with the vr and card?
    Doubtful as it's a recall exchange not considered a new purchase
    09-17-2016 02:00 AM
    Nope. I asked.
    09-17-2016 02:26 AM
    Doubtful as it's a recall exchange not considered a new purchase
    According to my Verizon receipt, it's considered a return and purchase... Verizon doesn't have a transaction code for recall exchange because it's never happened before..

Long story short, my VR was approved Tuesday and is preparing for shipping...
    Now people want to jump on the bandwagon and get a loaner a few days before the new Notes arrive. Same people that wouldn't get or want a loner when the date of the new Note release was unknown.....
    mhinc likes this.
    09-17-2016 04:35 AM
    My VR was approved yesterday.
    09-17-2016 04:40 AM
    Yes, you will be able to.
    Per the instructions from Samsung: highlight the qualifying device purchase. Print, sign and date the receipt and upload it.
    09-17-2016 04:49 AM
    Since the recall is official now your choices are to exchange for the s7/edge, exchange for new note 7, or return. So double swapping is probably off the table now. But with Verizon, just keep trying, you will find a rep that will allow it, I wouldn't want to take the chance a rep is wrong on double swapping now the recall is official, Verizon reps are known to be clueless.
    09-17-2016 05:51 AM
    Since the recall is official now your choices are to exchange for the s7/edge, exchange for new note 7, or return. So double swapping is probably off the table now. But with Verizon, just keep trying, you will find a rep that will allow it, I wouldn't want to take the chance a rep is wrong on double swapping now the recall is official, Verizon reps are known to be clueless.
    Also tmobile told me (at the store level) I could choose anything they had iphone, lg, Samsung etc). Almost sure on the Note 7 but....aaaaa! Decisions
    09-17-2016 05:54 AM
    Also tmobile told me (at the store level) I could choose anything they had iphone, lg, Samsung etc). Almost sure on the Note 7 but....aaaaa! Decisions
    In sticking with the note 7, using it now. Just patiently waiting for the replacement.
    09-17-2016 05:59 AM
    According to my Verizon receipt, it's considered a return and purchase... Verizon doesn't have a transaction code for recall exchange because it's never happened before..

Long story short, my VR was approved Tuesday and is preparing for shipping...
    Now people want to jump on the bandwagon and get a loaner a few days before the new Notes arrive. Same people that wouldn't get or want a loner when the date of the new Note release was unknown.....
    Lol, yes!!!
    09-17-2016 06:03 AM
    I keep coming back to the Note 7 so ...I think I know where Im heading. The Note 3 was my first real experience with Note phones and I just loved that thing! Typing right now on a Note 5 loaner.
    09-17-2016 06:03 AM