Gear fit 2 and note 7 replacement question

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys!
Ive never had a fitness tracker before so this may be a silly question. I just got my gear fit2 from the promo. If i set it up now, can I transfer my gearfit data to my new phone? Or does it do this automatically when I sign into the app?

Or should I just wait until i get my new note 7 to set it up to avoid any issues?

Thanks!

Skybrok

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
If you signed up for a Samsung account, which it probably made you do(i don't have the gear fit) then once you setup and sign in on your new phone it will transfer your info over to it.

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
If you signed up for a Samsung account, which it probably made you do(i don't have the gear fit) then once you setup and sign in on your new phone it will transfer your info over to it.

Okay great! Thanks for the help everyone. I just didnt want to lose all of my information during the switch. Thats just my luck lol

Brinda Sahoo

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
@ Blazeeofglory,

Yes u can transfer the gear fit data to your new phone anytime. All you need to do is install the gear fit manager and Shealth in ur new device , pair ur gear fit to new phone using gear fit manager and u r ready to transfer the data to new phone. your transfered data can be view in shealth application.
In case if r again changing ur phone u have to repeat the process but all ur previous data will be reset.
But there is way with which u can recover ur old phone to new phone using sync feature (account sync)provided by shealth application.
Thanks

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
:( cant get my gear fit2 or gear s2 to connect to replacement note7.

any ideas?

And s health just gave me this message.
433becbd4be660428a36cc16a338414d.jpg
86050add6afb74a6f8464cacc9f05568.jpg

nCharms

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
I am having issues with the Fit 2 and my replacement Note7. Gear manager recognizes the Fit, then starts "Downloading Additional Software". After the progress bar finishes, the app just crashes. I have soft and hard reset the Fit. It still connects just fine to my Note 4 and worked flawlessly with the original Note 7. Something in the latest updates on the Note 7 has killed it??

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I am having issues with the Fit 2 and my replacement Note7. Gear manager recognizes the Fit, then starts "Downloading Additional Software". After the progress bar finishes, the app just crashes. I have soft and hard reset the Fit. It still connects just fine to my Note 4 and worked flawlessly with the original Note 7. Something in the latest updates on the Note 7 has killed it??
I don't think it can pair with more than one phone at a time can it? At least my Gear 2 Neo can't.

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Yeah. Had the same problem until i did a light reset. I think the gear app told me to do that before re-pairing. The dynamic duo is back.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol