10-02-2016 05:56 AM
605 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    Which one you like better honor 8 or the note 7
    09-19-2016 11:19 PM

Sorry. Not the best picture. It's from my note 3. Was requested while I was at work.
    09-19-2016 11:20 PM
    No venom intended, sorry if it came off that way. I think you're right on the reason people care.
    No worries - it's all good.

FWIW I should know better than to answer questions not directed at me.

Leason learned!
    09-19-2016 11:27 PM
    Could anyone who still has their original Note 7 up and running and runs GSAM or a similar Battery Monitor App please check the battery voltage at 100% charge for me. I am doing a comparison between the old and new and of course, I didn't write anything down before I turned in my old! Thanks to anyone who has that data... just the fully charged voltage please!
    This what you want?

jimd1050 likes this.
    09-19-2016 11:47 PM
    At&t in times square just for them

Getting my black now
    Is that a corporate store in times square? Do you know if they had more?
    09-19-2016 11:51 PM
    My old Note7 is 4.35V.
    09-20-2016 12:01 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...41b683bd43.jpg

Sorry. Not the best picture. It's from my note 3. Was requested while I was at work.
    The battery icon actually has a checkmark next to it?! Lol I actually think it looks good on AOD. Now the question is, is there a checkmark next to the battery icon on Home screen at the top?
    09-20-2016 12:16 AM
    The battery icon actually has a checkmark next to it?! Lol I actually think it looks good on AOD. Now the question is, is there a checkmark next to the battery icon on Home screen at the top?
    On mine there is not. The mfg date for mine is 09/17/2016.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    09-20-2016 12:18 AM
    My old Note7 is 4.35V.
    Thank you and dakhath both, very much - that's exactly what I needed! Awesome!
    dogdooley likes this.
    09-20-2016 12:18 AM
    Yep. No check mark. Just a green battery indicator. Lmao
    Jewels81 likes this.
    09-20-2016 12:24 AM
    Anyone with new note 7 scared to sleep with irrational fear of it burning ? Lol not going to lie I'm a bit paranoid it's not charging though
    scottishlassy likes this.
    09-20-2016 12:25 AM
    On mine there is not. The mfg date for mine is 09/17/2016.
    Oh ok. I'm cool with the checkmark on the AOD but don't think I'll like it at the top of home screen.
    09-20-2016 12:26 AM
    Anyone with new note 7 scared to sleep with irrational fear of it burning ? Lol not going to lie I'm a bit paranoid it's not charging though
    Nope. Already charged it there different ways. Didn't get warm at all. Not Even with my backpack case.
    Bbarbie likes this.
    09-20-2016 12:27 AM
    Three different*
    09-20-2016 12:28 AM
    Does yours have the green battery with a check mark next to it on the aod?
    No. But I think that happens with the software update. I did have that black square on the label and ran the imei on Samsung's site and its clean.
    09-20-2016 12:47 AM
    Question for those with new phones. My new Sprint Note 7 does NOT have the green battery icon. Anybody with Sprint that did get a phone with the green icon?? How about the other carriers? Who got it? With which carrier??
    No green battery here. even watched the phone for 2min as it went from 99% to 100% just to see and nope.
    09-20-2016 01:11 AM
    No green battery here. even watched the phone for 2min as it went from 99% to 100% just to see and nope.
    system update and you will see a green battery...
    Delirious D likes this.
    09-20-2016 02:43 AM
    system update and you will see a green battery...
    Attached Thumbnails Note 7: I got my replacement! Thread-5502.jpg  
    Delirious D likes this.
    09-20-2016 02:43 AM
    I exchanged for my replacement phone last Sunday evening, phone is unlocked, no carrier. Country: Singapore. We are required to book an online appointment from Samsung website and select from either self-pick up at stated venue or home delivery. The first week was fully booked on the first day. Country of origin is from Vietnam and manufacturing date is 09/13/2016. Black square on box label: yes. Returning of accessories is optional, so I got an extra set of accessories from the replacement.

Firmware is latest according to software update, at least to my region: N930FXXU1BPH6/N930FOLB1BPH5/N930FXXU1BPH5.

There was a problem with missing icons on the pull down menu including the blue light filter when I updated my firmware on my first Note 7, but now the icons are back!

PS: No green battery icon for me.
    09-20-2016 02:48 AM
    No green icon (yet) with at&t. However, VZW owners are getting an OTA update which gives them the green battery icon, so that may be how the other carriers will deliver it also.
    First with the software last ones to get the phones. That seems about right
    Angus66 likes this.
    09-20-2016 03:14 AM
    I'm on Sprint. Things seemed ok at first. But when this whole situation happened with the Note 7 things went downhill. I went to Sprint that day when the announcement was made in Korea with the recall. They were suppose to lend out phones for people to use in the meantime while we wait for the replacements. They said No and that I could either keep using the Note 7 till the replacements come or get a different phone. I argued with them saying that Samsung specifically said that carriers were to lend out phones. So I kept using mine. Then this past weekend on Saturday I went to bring the phone in and to just wait till the replacements come in. They said that I couldn't just bring it in unless I do a exchange for a different phone or just turn the Note 7 off and keep it in the box and wait till the replacements come. I'm like WTF... Then two reps said that they have the new stock of the phones but corp said they can't do the exchanges till Monday 19th. And that part of the stock will be divided so they could sell some. WHAT!? Number one they aren't suppose to start selling the phones till next month and that the phones are suppose to go to the first adopters that had the phone previously... Sunday I find out that other Sprint stores were doing the exchanges and people were getting the phones. Yet my store refused to do anything till Monday. The whole thing is nuts. Plus the online site has them up for sell and that people can even reserve one. WTF... Again they are not suppose to sell them. At least till people can do the exchanges first. Sprint is setting themselves up for lawsuits from Samsung and customers. Big time... Yes I was able to get a replacement. I had gotten the last blue one. Not sure about the other colors. But trying to get it was a hassle especially since I was suppose to get it when I was there on Saturday when they had them in stock... PS There was no set date to start doing the exchanges for the USA only in Korea... And I was charged the $32.00 activation fee which the rep said that it would be credited back next month off the bill...
    Delirious D likes this.
    09-20-2016 03:58 AM
    Thank you and dakhath both, very much - that's exactly what I needed! Awesome!
    Find anything out regarding voltage difference?
    09-20-2016 07:10 AM
    My Best Buy got them in yesterday and sent the email out at noon CST. Like the original pre order the blue ones arrived first. There was a 2 - 3 hour wait person to do the exchange. Depending on the carrier it appears AT&T was the easiest. Sprint burned their customers if they had special financing on the original note. The phone was refunded including the screen protector and anything else you bought for it if on your receipt. Your plan was rolled back with your carrier to take the new phone. The new phone was added as an upgrade at the original plan price (except for so Sprint customers) and then the data was transferred. The transfer did not go well for some people. We ended up staying until 9:30 pm. We arrived at 6 pm and were third in line. The AT&T rep worked on our second phone which has not arrive so we should just have to go in and exchange the phone.

The closing manager was asking why everything was taking so long as several customers with emails were turned away. We said the phones were not expected until the 21st. Best Buy stores did not expect them to be released until the 21st so they only scheduled one person for the evening shift. The AT&T rep was working from home. The mobile guy said the phones arrived earlier in the day and the first customer showed up around 5:30 pm. Best Buy did not have any training on how to do a recall and he was not sure about the process. He checked the in store mail system and corporate said to release the phones if people came in with their email. The people who were turned away were not upset but disappointed because most had to reschedule their time next week. Some drove a long way. The old phone was factory reset and placed in a plastic bag for shipment back to Samsung. We were told they just wanted the phone back and nothing else. We got the same AT&T orange box. It was just as long as getting the phone the first time. Best Buy did pay for any snacks the customers wanted which was pretty nice of them. The Samsung rep stayed until our process was started. Overall it was pretty good considering we now know a lot about the people working behind the counter and the reps over the past few weeks.
    09-20-2016 07:32 AM
    Like I said last nite.
    Because I paid my phone off.
    Best Buy wouldn't give me a new phone that I signed up for to replace my Note 7 that I bought on August 18th.
    I went to the At&T corporate store and they didn't know what to do.
    Gonna have to go threw the Store mgt and corporate.
    Got no idea what is gonna happen.
    09-20-2016 07:39 AM
    First with the software last ones to get the phones. That seems about right
    That makes me an unhappy Verizon customer to say the least...

I received the update notification late last night just before going to sleep.

I waited this morning to install it though as I didn't want do the upgrade while I was sleeping.
    09-20-2016 07:49 AM
605 ... 1112131415 ...