10-02-2016 05:56 AM
605 ... 2122232425
tools
    Tmo
    Tmo Corporate Store
    Brand New Box - same official Samsung/Tmo box, except for the black square on the white label.
    Eatontown, New Jersey - Central

Went there still using my original silver Note 7. Wait time was about 20 mins. Actual time to process exchange about 5 minutes. This was a pure exchange with an original receipt, so it went fast and smooth. I was hoping for another silver but only the blue was available (which was my first choice anyway during the original launch date). Associates in this store were really, really helpful and knew what they were doing. The associate offered to transfer the files, but I refused (to save time) as I could do it myself in my home PC. He even replaced and installed my Zagg film full body protector on his own without me asking him.
    2 other guys were having problems with their returns as they previously returned their original Note 7s at an earlier time and were given loaners. For some reason the Note 7s that they returned and the loaners were still showing on their EIPs. The associate helping them have to contact customer care to have those remove and make it right for them.
    Overall this particular Tmo store was on top of things and were giving exemplary service to their customers.
    That's near me lol. I gotten mine from Brick Plaza. Brick, NJ at the Sprint store. Worst store ever. It was a corp store and they were seriously understaffed. One rep out of all of them helped me and went out of his way to do it. However everyone else had major attitudes. Two reps told me that they had the phones but refused to do the exchanges till the 19th and that stock would be divided to sell some. The whole thing was insane...
    09-22-2016 05:17 PM
    I just tried with the replacement Note 7. I don't think it will work but won't hurt trying.
    It's the purchase date that will screw things up. Got the 256GB and now trying for the Gear Fit 2.
    I got 256 GB and wished I had bought Gear Fit so got it on Swappa for $85.
    09-22-2016 05:17 PM
    It's definitely not pink..i think it's a gold with a hint of silver
    Is this a note 7 or a S7E ?
    09-22-2016 05:20 PM
    Unless i'm color blind.
    My coral blue is silver around the edges.
    I have a At&t phone oh.
    Don't see any pink or gold anywhere.
    I definitely see a hint of pink.
    09-22-2016 06:12 PM
    Are you guys talking about the edge of the screen where it curves? Every unit I've seen has a pink border when the light is cranked up.
    boltsbearsjosh likes this.
    09-22-2016 06:46 PM
    Are you guys talking about the edge of the screen where it curves? Every unit I've seen has a pink border when the light is cranked up.
    No, the metal part of the phone.
    09-22-2016 06:54 PM
    I wouldnt call those edges rose gold...its more gold and only slightly can reflect pink in certain lighting situations...but mostly appears gold
    Unless i'm color blind.
    I have a At&t phone oh.
    All in lighting and the eyes of the beholder, I guess. I just took my case off and looked at mine in every light in the house. The only hint of gold my eyes pick up is the power button and volume rocker, and that's just BARELY. The metal band itself looks more like a brushed nickel to me.

At any rate, if you use a case it's all covered and no metal shows, anyway. I suppose a clear case would show it.
    09-22-2016 07:53 PM
    Jut got replacement an hour ago. Updated to the green indicator. Best Buy took 4 hours (AT&T's) fault. Phone feels a little lighter than before. Happy that fiasco is overwith. Now have to contact AT&T about the $25 credit on my bill Samsung promised.
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-22-2016 08:27 PM
    Jut got replacement an hour ago. Updated to the green indicator. Best Buy took 4 hours (AT&T's) fault. Phone feels a little lighter than before. Happy that fiasco is overwith. Now have to contact AT&T about the $25 credit on my bill Samsung promised.
    I'm Glad you got your new Note 7 dude.

Congrats.
    Hope you enjoy it.
    Its a dang nice phone.
    soldier45 likes this.
    09-22-2016 09:12 PM
    I'm Glad you got your new Note 7 dude.

Congrats.
    Hope you enjoy it.
    Its a dang nice phone.
    Appreciate. Also got a $36 credit from AT&T for the hassle tonight... Those happy endings..
    09-22-2016 09:19 PM
    I wouldnt call those edges rose gold...its more gold and only slightly can reflect pink in certain lighting situations...but mostly appears gold
    What color is this dress? LOL!!!!!
    09-22-2016 10:10 PM
    not mine. Pure white, Made in China, manufactured 9/17. Green Battery icon
    09-22-2016 10:25 PM
    The T-Mobile update seems to have changed some other stuff. The notification drop down bar is different.

The kernel build date is 9/07
    Yeah! So is the settings menu! I like it better. It's more easier or organized, though I went crazy looking for the Auto Restart function. I thought they disabled it like the Verizon models but I found it on the Reset menu.
    The drop down notification, you can now disable a notification from an app right there without going to settings.
    09-22-2016 10:28 PM
    What color is this dress? LOL!!!!!
    When it was announced most of the hands on posts said it kinda changed color based on lighting and angles.
    09-22-2016 10:34 PM
    Yay! My blue Note arrived this afternoon and so far I have gotten the green battery indicator, gotten all my contacts back, all my apps back, and kept my 17 month old grandson, who kept going, ooh, ooh and pointing at it, from getting hold of it. Still have to set up the 256 gb card and put all my pix from Google photos on it, music, wallpapers, and fix the notification sounds among other things but I'm so relieved this is almost over. Of course, Verizon, who had a couple hundred dollars of mine as a credit from an earlier return, seems to think I owe them for the taxes when they said they were deducting it from that, but whatever. I forgot how pretty the phone is! And I love the screen. Hope everyone has theirs soon and this can be another thread to close!
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-22-2016 10:40 PM
    Yeah i heard they were limiting the recalled phones to 60%. It kept trying to force that update on me. Made me hurry and exchange my note lol. I just read somewhere that samsung has already replaced half of the one million phones effected. Im think noe they're gonna start restricting the use of the remaining phones in the wild because people are choosing not to turn them in.
    09-23-2016 01:10 AM
    Why are you putting this in alot of the threads? I've seen this in 3 so far
    09-23-2016 02:40 AM
    Yay! My blue Note arrived this afternoon and so far I have gotten the green battery indicator, gotten all my contacts back, all my apps back, and kept my 17 month old grandson, who kept going, ooh, ooh and pointing at it, from getting hold of it. Still have to set up the 256 gb card and put all my pix from Google photos on it, music, wallpapers, and fix the notification sounds among other things but I'm so relieved this is almost over. Of course, Verizon, who had a couple hundred dollars of mine as a credit from an earlier return, seems to think I owe them for the taxes when they said they were deducting it from that, but whatever. I forgot how pretty the phone is! And I love the screen. Hope everyone has theirs soon and this can be another thread to close!
    Hope you keep the baby from playing with the note lol.
    09-23-2016 04:52 AM
    Appreciate. Also got a $36 credit from AT&T for the hassle tonight... Those happy endings..
    That is cool! I didn't get a credit like that. They just said I'll get a $25 credit in 1 to 2 billing cycles thru Tmo. But I did get a $40 credit because my son's 5 mo th old S6 quit working and became a very hot phone after plugging in for two mins. His replacement should be in today.
    09-23-2016 04:54 AM
    I asked if they could just stick that credit on the Samsung Pay rewards card but no they have to credit the bill which is ok.
    09-23-2016 04:55 AM
    Yeah i heard they were limiting the recalled phones to 60%... Im think noe they're gonna start restricting the use of the remaining phones in the wild because people are choosing not to turn them in.
    I hope thisbisnt true. I've don't th par week tryi g to get someone to the mine back. Target spent have the replacements yet and Verizon and Samsung won't help. I'm not choosing to keep mine. I'm being forced to.
    09-23-2016 05:13 AM
    Many Note 7 Owners complains Phone Exchange Program Not Going So Well.
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-23-2016 05:18 AM
    You may want to check that credit, what verizon did to me was treat the whole exchange as a return and then a new purchase. I received a credit for about the same but it was a refund for the 1 device payment that i had made.
    09-23-2016 05:19 AM
    Ugh why is always the phones I don't want come in pink? Or they come in pink but not in the US (Note 4) I did end up buying the pink battery cover and s-pen when I had the white note 4 but it looked funny as hell. 😂

Worst comes to worst, you can put a dbrand/slickwraps back/front on the note 7.

I like my black note. So sleek, so stealth, much wow.
    09-23-2016 11:22 AM
    At first i thought that but that was apparently in certain light. It usually just looks like a very yellowish pink.
    Wow I had the Titanium Silver laying next to the Coral Blue that they was replacing my phone with.
    I didn't realize how much I liked the Titanium silver.
    I would of gone with the Titanium but they didn't have any.
    To each their own. Personally don't like flashy colors. Stealth black is GOAT.

Unless i'm color blind.
    I have a At&t phone oh.
    You may be slightly color blind but the color varies in certain lights.
    09-23-2016 11:25 AM
605 ... 2122232425