Note 7: I got my replacement! Thread

JoBudden

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
Finally got mine from Verizon earlier this afternoon. Set up from scratch then took a nap. My process was drawn out for whatever reason and there were 8 others behind me for replacements. I was the first to get a note 7 for note 7 replacement so it took them forever to figure out how to do it

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
So Samsung sent me an email today saying the replacements are in stock but Vodafone Australia is taking their sweet a$$ time as usual. I have to wait for a message from them first.

MzKoKoNY

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
I happen to look at my phone and AT&T did an auto update. My battery icon is now green. But along with that it's fixing my text msgs from the restore. Gonna have to put this thing on vibrate, it's gonna be a while. Lol.

C5Vette

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Just an FYI... Got my Note 7 replacement from Best Buy on 9/19. Once you get the phone there is an update (Verizon) then ALL the battery icons go green and there is an additional battery icon on the "shut off, restart" screen. The box had a black square in the upper right corner of the barcode label.

Some have said the replacement felt heavier, so I took a scale and weighed them. The new one is actually LIGHTER, not heavier. (168 grams vs 171 grams) I'm hoping it's not due to a smaller battery, but we'll have to see.

XprincoX

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Got mine swapped at my local Best Buy tonight. The process was quick and painless since I had everything backed up on samsung cloud already. The rep refused to help me transfer data anyway. I'm on Verizon too. The guy next to me was also getting his swapped and was on att.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

was looking for a thread from first release about some folk noticing a gap between the screen and trim that goes a round. i had that gap too paper about half an inch of the corner of piece of paper went into the phone. now that you mention this edging. i dont notice the gaps any more. and thinking back want to say that blue edging wasnt there either. (cant be 100%) think if i can find that thread it can be verified because there were pictures,

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
How do you guys get the green battery indicator? Mine is still the original color

Check to see if your phone has a software update. I don't know about other carriers but verizon and AT&T has sent updates out and you would only get green battery after update and if you have the replacement note 7. Not the original.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Not read all of the thread so probably been answered already...

Does anything think the store (in UK) will notice if I keep the charger?

When i took mine back last week( US Verizon store tho) they let me keep the stuff in the box and told me i didn't need to bring anything but the phone because it was a recall, not a return. They said they had even accepted cracked screens.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie