10-02-2016 05:56 AM
605 ... 22232425
tools
    Wow I had the Titanium Silver laying next to the Coral Blue that they was replacing my phone with.
    I didn't realize how much I liked the Titanium silver.
    I would of gone with the Titanium but they didn't have any.
    I REALLY liked the silver...but it wasn't worth the wait, so I got black...
    09-23-2016 11:28 AM
    Many Note 7 Owners complains Phone Exchange Program Not Going So Well.
    REALLY? Mine went like buttah!
    09-23-2016 11:34 AM
    You may want to check that credit, what verizon did to me was treat the whole exchange as a return and then a new purchase. I received a credit for about the same but it was a refund for the 1 device payment that i had made.
    Did you see the credit appear on your account, they did that to me Wednesday, I have the receipt for -940 and then they chareged me the monthly price but no credit is showing on my cc account not even pending. They said 3-5 days to show up but I never had that take that long before. He said he did it that way to get the 2g of data a month and wait a couple of days and charge it back to my card. So today no credit showing yet he asks if I want him to charge my card I said I don't want to pay for this phone 3 times (original, monthly and charge again) so I guess I'll see Tuesday or Wednesday.

I did keep everything spen included.
    09-23-2016 01:31 PM
    Unless i'm color blind.
    My coral blue is silver around the edges.
    I have a At&t phone oh.
    Don't see any pink or gold anywhere.
    Color vision deficiency is pretty common.

I have it, and the rose gold on my old blue one looked dull gold or silver depending on the lighting. The Verizon rep who swapped me to the black one made a joke about pink not being my color.
    09-23-2016 01:40 PM
    Worst comes to worst, you can put a dbrand/slickwraps back/front on the note 7.

I like my black note. So sleek, so stealth, much wow.
    I looked into this... Couldn't find the right shade of pink. I love the rose gold color but they didn't have anything. I agree this would be a great answer if someone had the right shade.
    09-23-2016 02:24 PM
    I returned my original Note 7 on Monday. Only took in the phone with no cables. It didn't seem to be a problem.
    09-23-2016 02:57 PM
    To help keep the clutter down I'm going to make a thread where people can post when they got their replacement. Try and include the following.

Carrier?
    Store or via mail?
    Any difference in the boxes?
    Location? (city / state)

Thanks!
    Store
    Only difference that I saw was the black square on the box label.
    Santa Ana / CA
    09-23-2016 03:12 PM
    Verizon = Nothing but a headache.
    Excited to see all the replacements and manufacture dates.
    For me too.
    09-23-2016 03:12 PM
    it's terrible that they can't take a million calls all at once.
    09-24-2016 05:27 AM
    I've called a few times after I got my phone to discuss the warranty replacement I'm waiting on for my son's S6- average wait time is like 35 mins to 1 hr+, of which I'm sure the Note replacement issue is causing the majority of the delay.
    09-24-2016 05:55 AM
    Carrier - Verizon
    Store or via mail - mail
    Any difference in the boxes - had the black square on my label
    Location? (city / state) - NY, NY
    09-24-2016 06:45 AM
    I had the silver too and loved it. Seems like they didn't ship any silver's to T-Mobile. But I'm really digging this coral blue after initially not liking it.
    09-24-2016 07:34 AM
    Verizon
    Store
    North Bergen, NJ
    After trading in my original silver note 7 for an g7 edge, I went in on the 19th to get a note 7 silver. It all went without a hitch and walked out happy with a restored Note 7. Have to say it's the best Note phone if not the best Samsung phone ever.
    09-24-2016 04:18 PM
    I'm still using my old one because Vodafone are useless at changing it. Waiting for my phone call back from them.

Still get to charge it to 100% as I turn my phone off every time it tries to install the update. I now know it will try to install it during the night so my phone will be switched off all night to avoid the install.
    09-24-2016 04:59 PM
    Yes they (AT&T) want nothing to do with me since I bought it through Best Buy and the only reason I did that was to get the 256gb Sd card on the spot. I oulddon't blame them I blame Samsung. 2 more weeks is bs.
    Well I'm sorry your having issues but I personally have two friends that have returned there att phones at the factory stores . One bought there from bb and the other from target they had no issues . You really should be mad a att not Samsung
    09-25-2016 04:23 PM
    Well I'm sorry your having issues but I personally have two friends that have returned there att phones at the factory stores . One bought there from bb and the other from target they had no issues . You really should be mad a att not Samsung
    It turned out good after dealing with BB for 4 hours (AT&Ts fault). Happy with my replacement now. Also got $36 credit off my bill for the trouble plus the $25 off next month from Samsung.
    09-25-2016 07:20 PM
    Went to Verizon on first day and they changed it quick. I returned the box with the earbuds only. They took out the charger since I didn't have old one and took it. They left everything else. I was kinda irked but next day I had the $25 bill credit in My Verizon.
    09-25-2016 07:59 PM
    I don't think my battery life has improved like others say but it hasn't gotten worse either.

72 hours with my N7 replacement and I am excited.

I plugged it in for 12 minutes on fast charger around 5pm tonight after it was off charger since 930am. I had about 42% left but in 12 minutes went up to 63%. This is why I will NEVER worry about battery on this

Note 7: I got my replacement! Thread-1474852589097.jpg

Note 7: I got my replacement! Thread-1474852601262.jpg
    09-25-2016 08:16 PM
    Got my replacement at a Verizon corporate store in CA. I was really disappointed that they ran out of black note 7. They said a new shipment for black note 7 would be Oct 5th. I didn't want to wait that long therefore I got the blue one.
    09-25-2016 08:26 PM
    I like black one, but blue looks good too, much better than silver - too much reflection
    09-25-2016 08:30 PM
    That 83mb update looks like the one Verizon got. Green gauge and more locked down device. No feature or performance update that ATT and Tmo got. Snap!
    09-25-2016 08:40 PM
    I had black, but wanted blue. I called all T-Mobiles around my area but only 1 one hour away had 1 blue left. I asked them to hold it for me but said they couldn't. I still jammed over hoping to get to the store before anyone picked it up. I was late by like 5 minutes. So I just called T-Mobile and ordered it by phone. They said I could switch colors if I get it at the store but if I ordered it by phone, they have to give me the same color I already had, so I have black.

My next JUMP is in late November, thinking of jumping to blue then.

No issues so far with this new Note 7. My old Note 7 had lag issues. I like the new T-Mobile update.
    09-25-2016 08:58 PM
    I looked into this... Couldn't find the right shade of pink. I love the rose gold color but they didn't have anything. I agree this would be a great answer if someone had the right shade.
    Ya me toobut I couldn't find any smooth ones either all the wraps I found were like sparkly sand paper from China...on eBay of course I was like wth is the point of that? It snags on everything.
    09-30-2016 02:23 AM
    My experience is not going to well..

First, after returning my pre order Note 7, all down hill..

They refunded my money back to my card. Couple days later sent me an email with order number and a specific store to pick it up..

Went to the store with order number, they charged my card, however, and this is important to me, I wanted a brand new in the box never opened Note 7. Instead, the agent opened the box, and in the course of the next hour, me and my dumb self left with a Note 7, but not all the boxes. They some kind of way didn't give me the OUTER box that the Note 7 comes with.. After the nightmare at the store, and at home looking at the box with the Note 7 in it, and that is sealed, but still no outer box! I said this is not right for a $850 phone. I call the store and told them I was returning the Note 7, because in affect, this was an Open Box sale. When I got to the store they CHARGED me a $50 restocking fee.

I took the hit, and Tmobile refunded my $50 restocking fee, along with a wireless charger for all my troubles.. I am waiting until the date in October when NEW Note 7, with the updated battery will be on sale..
    09-30-2016 04:07 AM
    Just curious...did any of you apply for the gear vr? I noticed that the offer on the Samsung page was just for Samsung s7 and the s7 edge. There's an "other" button for note 7 but not sure if I should go through with it.
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-30-2016 08:24 PM
605 ... 22232425