Note 7: I got my replacement! Thread

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Just back from my local sprint store in Indianapolis IN, with a new Note 7, there was a minor change in the SKU (adding a 2) and a black square in the lower right corner of the serial number section.
No issues at all with the exchange even though I ordered it online from Sprint, I traded it at a local store in no time.

Pictures of the box (like lizardchest provided above) and the manufacture date please. Thanks.

Us Verizon users are not so lucky to get anything early.

shaimere

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Just back from my local sprint store in Indianapolis IN, with a new Note 7, there was a minor change in the SKU (adding a 2) and a black square in the lower right corner of the serial number section.
No issues at all with the exchange even though I ordered it online from Sprint, I traded it at a local store in no time.
Did you have to pay an activation fee? I called my local corporate stores, they told me come in Monday.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
those of you that returned their original phone, did you guys return the phone only or with accessories?
I returned my defective note7 in the store just with the box and the headphones I don't use I didn't have a cord or anything like that I did that last Saturday and have a note 5 loaner right now

turb0wned

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up our two replacements from Sprint corporate store Greenbriar Parkway, Chesapeake, VA. They came up clean in the data base checker...checker comes up in green writing and says "Great News!"..lol. Our boxes have the black square but no sticker and, no green battery indicator. They charged us $60 to activate them which I will be fighting Sprint about in a few minutes. Hang on peeps! The hassle is almost over.

Funny about the Square on the box. Just last week I was telling everyone how the Hawaii best buy got them in last weekend but they didnt have an S. I said they only have a square but they can't be sold yet.

People said it's impossible for them to have them in before the mainland.

neutron

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
those of you that returned their original phone, did you guys return the phone only or with accessories?
I put the phone back in its original box, including the accessories that came with it but i didn't use.

Anyone had any luck with getting a replacement from ATT? The three stores had no idea. One store suggested I call back end of next week.

Sam_Cohen

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
Did you have to pay an activation fee? I called my local corporate stores, they told me come in Monday.

No activation fee, no charge nothing. They never even looked in the bx, except to make sure the phone was there. I could have kept anything from the box and they wouldn't have known.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance