Note 7: I got my replacement! Thread

Ricky Rodriguez4

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
Sprint Store on 86th and 3rd avenue in manhattan new york city got them today in black and blue. the process is long but no charge just full refund and recharge, no 30 dollar fee either. the phone feels heavier, new battery i guess

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Question for the replacement phone people.
Under Settings / About Phone / Status are you showing a Factory data reset date with the day you first turned on the phone or does it say unknown there?

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Guy in ATT store just took the phone. I kept EVERYTHING including stylus. This was before the official recall. YMMV

I'm awaiting my replacement phone from sprint to be delivered directly to my house this week with a return envelope for the recalled phone. I plan on holding to everything as well haha

akordboy

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Maybe just my imagination but, it seems noticeably more responsive. My first one was very laggy the first couple days almost to the point where I was going to reset and set up as a new device. I had done the transfer from my note 5 to the note 7. After a couple days it seemed to get better. It wasn't perfect but, was better. I went on vacation and never reset it because by the time I returned things were starting to go south. This time we used the Samsung transfer app and backed up to a PC and transferred from the PC to the replacement phones so, I don't know if that made a difference. So far, I'm very pleased. I hope in a day or two more the rest of you will be too.

Mine was a lagging just a little bit so I changed the animation from 1x to .5x. Made a big difference.

Sailor Webber

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Anyone know when they will star selling them ? I talked to a Samsung rep on the phone and he told me they would be for sale by the end of this month. Then I chatted with a Samsung rep and he told me they didn't know....

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Anyone know when they will star selling them ? I talked to a Samsung rep on the phone and he told me they would be for sale by the end of this month. Then I chatted with a Samsung rep and he told me they didn't know....

Depends on the store, as you can tell. Some don't know and are giving replacements now when it's not until the 21st. I'd call or just stop in any time or if you want to be sure after the 21st and see what they have. Not everyone is replacing theirs, so they'll be extra.

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Screenshot_20160918-150307.jpg

Sprint Store here in New York, Queens. The one by the bestbuy on Queens Blvd. I called before going and the manager told me to come in for my new Note 7. They told me to bring the original box and charger. Quickly I got my new Note 7 and the manager said they aren't supposed to be giving them out till the 21st. But people keep calling so That Spriny corporate store is going ahead and releasing them.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 239800

Sprint Store here in New York, Queens. The one by the bestbuy on Queens Blvd. I called before going and the manager told me to come in for my new Note 7. They told me to bring the original box and charger. Quickly I got my new Note 7 and the manager said they aren't supposed to be giving them out till the 21st. But people keep calling so That Spriny corporate store is going ahead and releasing them.

What is your manufacture date?

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
So its true the replacement phones are the black boxes the ones I seen on reviews all over Youtube. Coming from China and not Korea....Nice.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon