Note 7: I got my replacement! Thread

Torm558

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Jealous... Decided to return mine and re purchase when it's released again so I could get it through Costco this time instead of my carrier for the perks... But now I have to wait longer!

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Stopped by my local AT&T Orange County store to see what they'd say. Was on my way past there so figured why not. I said I heard they would have replacement units in this week. Guy said to check back on Wed; they hadn't received anything yet. I asked if there was some kind of list or way to be notified cause every time I call, no one answers. He gave me his card and said I could text him Wed. Guess I'll just wait till Wed to try again.
AT&T in MA got theirs this morning - picked mine up at around 12:30 PM - just finishing SmartSwitch Restore now. Will report back later this afternoon. Have pictures, etc. Interesting note - Made in Korea, not China on my box but has the black square everyone speaks of. More to come! ??? :-|

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
AT&T in MA got theirs this morning - picked mine up at around 12:30 PM - just finishing SmartSwitch Restore now. Will report back later this afternoon. Have pictures, etc. Interesting note - Made in Korea, not China on my box but has the black square everyone speaks of. More to come! ??? :-|

Wow, really? Congrats!

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Thank you, jpprice14 for all this great new information. :)
I believe that you have the newest Note 7 with all the new battery options.

I'm wondering if I should hold out another week or two before swapping mine as I would rather have one of the latest improved models like yours.

Now we know that there are different replacement models, early ones without the latest improvements and the "Real Deal" with new icons. :-\

ugh. i want the newest for sure!

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Wow, really? Congrats!

Hi all after aol the fiasco i also got my new note 7. This was from best buy in MA. They only had fot att ones. I got my blue coral. The box had a black square , made in Korea, same att ugly box and no green battery indicator.

Human Jukebox

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
AT&T in Flowood, Miss received theirs this morning and changed mine out...the process was pretty straight forward, I was the 1st person to get the replacement...

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi all after aol the fiasco i also got my new note 7. This was from best buy in MA. They only had fot att ones. I got my blue coral. The box had a black square , made in Korea, same att ugly box and no green battery indicator.

I detest AT&T's crummy, cheap boxes. Why do they do that? It's actually negative for their brand, in my opinion.

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Anyone get a replacement prior to 9/17 1:30p CST?
Asking for bragging rights...

Not trying to rub it in; those of you still waiting, your day will come.

Bigriggy63

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Im in Fairfax Va, and received my from the Sprint Store at FairOaks Mall. My unit was made in China.
c93637df690fd5b0e5476134842a348e.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance