Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Got mine

AT&T
Black
Made in Korea
Silver Spring, MD

I was the very first one they did so it took a while for the guy to know what to do but he did it

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Got mine in san antonio, tx
Called 5 different sprint stores.

Sprint on walzem has black and silver. Sprint in the forum has all the colors. Sprint on austin hwy has them but they told me they wont do exchanges till tomorrow.

Is it me or does this new version have an extra amount of bloatware.
It seemed like i had to delete or disable more this time. Also, the option for putting a picture on your always on display is gone now. I'm kind of missing my old phone already.

Thomas Hogan

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
AT&T, Bought at Best Buy. Picked up replacement in the North Richland Hills store at 6pm 19 Sep. Whole process went very smoothly. I had received an email from Best Buy this morning stating the new one would not be available until next week. Then this afternoon got another email stating the phone was at the store and available for pickup? Had preordered the new one and was able to specify a different color. Box was same, but had a black square dot on the label I guess to signify new one. I didn't take the old charger or adapters with me and they didn't ask for them so I guess I now have backups.

fwinst

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Question for those with new phones. My new Sprint Note 7 does NOT have the green battery icon. Anybody with Sprint that did get a phone with the green icon?? How about the other carriers? Who got it? With which carrier??

dvarapala

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Question for those with new phones. My new Sprint Note 7 does NOT have the green battery icon. Anybody with Sprint that did get a phone with the green icon?? How about the other carriers? Who got it? With which carrier??

No green icon (yet) with at&t. However, VZW owners are getting an OTA update which gives them the green battery icon, so that may be how the other carriers will deliver it also.

jpprice14

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
Update. I've charger 3 different ways so far. Fast wirelessly, USB C fast charge, and via my backpack. Absolutely no heat at all. My old one got warm no matter which way it was charged.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Could anyone who still has their original Note 7 up and running and runs GSAM or a similar Battery Monitor App please check the battery voltage at 100% charge for me. I am doing a comparison between the old and new and of course, I didn't write anything down before I turned in my old! Thanks to anyone who has that data... just the fully charged voltage please!

MzKoKoNY

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Carrier: AT&T
Store or via mail: Ordered online @ Bestbuy.com, exchanged in store
Any difference in the boxes: Same Blue AT&T with black square
Made in Korea
Manufacture Date: 9/13/2016

jpprice14

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
Carrier: AT&T
Store or via mail: Ordered online @ Bestbuy.com, exchanged in store
Any difference in the boxes: Same Blue AT&T with black square
Made in Korea
Manufacture Date: 9/13/2016
Does yours have the green battery with a check mark next to it on the aod?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11