Note 7: I got my replacement! Thread

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
is this a Sprint thing
It seems like different carriers are holding up the update according to unknowable schedules. I think quite a few Verizon models show the green icon, but many don't. I'm on US Cell with no green icon/no updates. Samsung Chat told me the update would be out "in the next month."

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I got my replacement Note7 from an AT&T corporate store at 9am this morning in black onyx. They wanted the box and everything in it, except the headphones. They didn't want those. The process took all of 30 minutes. I did not do smart switch. No green battery indicator. Made in Korea on 9/9/2016. Located in Virginia.

Nvincible

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Just got my Note 7 from Verizon. One store said they didn't have any and no word on them. Next store said they had some in all colors. Returned my exchanged S7E for a Note hassle free (for a change!). Born 9/5/16

Skybrok

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Just called my local VZW. Said they came in this morning and they're opening the boxes now-come on in!

Let the backing up commence-then I'm off to the store. Rep did say to bring as much of original contents that I can.

Xenuprime

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone who got the new N7 and previously had the S7E, noticed which is quicker? My temporary S7E is definitely faster than my returned N7.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Man I know the new Note 7's coming in, has got to make a lot of folks feel good to get their new phones. And get back to things as usual.
Feels really great to still have a note 7.

No other phone like it to me.

Hope everybody enjoys their new Note 7's.

Man it feels GOOD to be back with them again.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Just got mine...
Silver
AT&T
In store (Corporate) New Jersey
Made in korea Black box on sticker....

Gave them the box back with just the phone and the otg connector in it ....I kept everything else and they never asked if i had everything and never even checked the box...Whole process 15minutes.....No green battery symbol yet

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone who got the new N7 and previously had the S7E, noticed which is quicker? My temporary S7E is definitely faster than my returned N7.

I have Both the S7E and the Note 7.
Don't notice what you notice.
They are both fast, No lag.
Got to watch what apps you put on it.
And go and put the apps you don't need awake to sleep, and all.

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
They are both fast, No lag.
This.
I am totally biased, though. I couldn't appreciate the S7E since I had a couple of weeks with my N7 first. I much prefer the larger screen, memory, S Pen, etc.
I'm sure the S7E is a fantastic phone. But it wasn't my Note, and I couldn't wait to get back into the N7.

Xenuprime

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I don't know if I would say it was lag, but I have all of the same setting and apps and the S7e is definitely quicker. It may have to do with / be related to my N7 battery acting up. It would go dead at around 40%.

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
My Verizon corporate store literally just got their shipment of all three colors and I told them to hold a coral blue for me until 8:00pm tonight. The first store I called said all they have is black and and they've been going very quick. If anyone lives in the glen Burnie area, the Verizon store in Marley station mall has many.

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
My Verizon corporate store literally just got their shipment of all three colors and I told them to hold a coral blue for me until 8:00pm tonight. The first store I called said all they have is black and and they've been going very quick. If anyone lives in the glen Burnie area, the Verizon store in Marley station mall has many.

I went black this time. Happy with my choice. Small annoyance but I didn't like the rose/gold tint color on the bottom of the coral blue.

Cappaccinodagreat

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone gotten a replacement phone from T-Mobile? I've called 2 stores in my area and I get the feeling they dont want to deal with it until 09/21.

Also, those of you who got replacements, did you have any trouble getting your screen covers or accessories replaced? Did you get the $25 credit from Samsung?

I want to keep my s pen and charger/adapters as extras. They can have the headphones if they like.

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
I got my replacement note 7 and best buy put a new screen protector at no extra cost and didn't charge me for the actual screen protector either

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone gotten a replacement phone from T-Mobile? I've called 2 stores in my area and I get the feeling they dont want to deal with it until 09/21.

Also, those of you who got replacements, did you have any trouble getting your screen covers or accessories replaced? Did you get the $25 credit from Samsung?

I want to keep my s pen and charger/adapters as extras. They can have the headphones if they like.

There was a guy in my local BB trying to get a TMo N7 exchanged, but he bought his at TMo. The BB guy had to explain they have no point of sale record if he bought from anywhere but BB. Kind of surprised the guy tried to exchange there, but he said no help yet from Tmo.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that Verizon had Note 7's available for sale online today so I stopped into my Verizon store close to work and they had about 5-6 of each color. I had returned my original one in shortly after the recall so I just purchased the new one today. I was in and out in about 30 minutes. Happy to have my Note back for sure!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar