Note 7: I got my replacement! Thread

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Just got back from Best Buy and it will be 2 more weeks (today the 20th) before I see a replacement Note 7. Never again Samsung. Next year moving onto something else. Won't be an Iphone but some other device and brand for sure. You guys have the best TVs hands down of which I have 2. You just lost a phone customer.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Got my ATT replacement today. Seems a little faster but probably really not. ATT doesn't have the green battery. That's fine but if I have to fly how do I prove that I have a safe Note 7?

I just read online that the green battery indicator does NOT come out of the box. I think you just have to wait until your phone gets the update to change the color.

kayjbee

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
Just got back from Best Buy and it will be 2 more weeks (today the 20th) before I see a replacement Note 7. Never again Samsung. Next year moving onto something else. Won't be an Iphone but some other device and brand for sure. You guys have the best TVs hands down of which I have 2. You just lost a phone customer.
Have you tried going directly through your carrier?

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried going directly through your carrier?

Yes they (AT&T) want nothing to do with me since I bought it through Best Buy and the only reason I did that was to get the 256gb Sd card on the spot. I don't blame them I blame Samsung. 2 more weeks is bs.

jpprice14

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone with a replacement noticed the screen doesn't go all the way to the edge anymore. Just realized my new note has the gold border around the side of the edges.

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Don't blame Samsung when clearly this is Best Buy's fault. Seems they are handling it very poorly as well as Sprint.

jpprice14

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
Also here in korea with KT Telecom. We had to return all accessories that came with the phone but my carrier told me after Samsung received my original phone they are sending out two of everything that came with the kit.

shrxwin

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Stopped at Verizon corporate store in Boise,ID on Milwaukee after donating platelets this afternoon, just hoping to get on a list.
They had stock including 6 in blue, so i told the greeter that I only had the phone, was not going to wait 35 minutes for my turn if i needed everything. she said no problem.

My turn came and the guy was going to turn me away since no box and stuff but his manager said it was ok. I left with only the phone, no paperwork or anything else, not even the box but at least I have a phone instead of using my Note 2!
My smart switch to PC from about 10 days ago is done restoring and my phone looks ready to go!

I had hoped to leave with the box and an extra charger for all the hassle but whatever just hoping the Samsung $25 credit shows up...

jpprice14

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
My wife returned just my phone. They held the box for 2 days for me as I couldn't get back until this morning. Just went and swapped boxes.

PorzinGOD

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Got my replacement Note 7 from the local AT&T store today. It feels so good to be back! There were quite a few others there who were picking up replacements, 2 of which are coming from the iPhone 7 just as I was. I guess they also gave it a try and realized how much better the Note was/is.

Time to load her up!

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Got my replacement Note 7 from the local AT&T store today. It feels so good to be back! There were quite a few others there who were picking up replacements, 2 of which are coming from the iPhone 7 just as I was. I guess they also gave it a try and realized how much better the Note was/is.

Time to load her up!
I can't believe you guys gave the iPhone a chance. ....I could never

jpprice14

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
Huh?? Can you post a pic??
b70a4837d81a5a0576e8a66574325a4f.jpg

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes they (AT&T) want nothing to do with me since I bought it through Best Buy and the only reason I did that was to get the 256gb Sd card on the spot. I don't blame them I blame Samsung. 2 more weeks is bs.

I had the same problem.
I bought my phone at Best Buy

But what increased my problem was I paid my note off.
So Best Buy couldn't sell me a new phone unless I wanted to pay for it.
And At&T couldn't do nothing because I bought it at Best Buy.

Had to get it reversed. and the money put back on my credit card.

At&t said they only provide the wireless service to the phones.
They don't make them.
Samsung does.
And the money on the next plan goes to Samsung.

And you need to get your phone replaced where you bought it.
Best Buy,
Sams
Target
Or where ever.

Might make you think next time where you buy your phone.

Hate everybody had to go threw this. But things happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca