Note 7: I got my replacement! Thread

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Received my new Note. Yay. Did not receive a rerun label and the text I received from Verizon after the phone arrived said to enjoy my purchase.

Shanda5303

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Ya i'm not sure why they didn't go with white. Silver was the ugliest color to me though.

If it helps, coral blue has rose gold (PINK), edges. And there is a pink s7 edge.
Ugh why is always the phones I don't want come in pink? Or they come in pink but not in the US (Note 4) I did end up buying the pink battery cover and s-pen when I had the white note 4 but it looked funny as hell. 😂

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Ya i'm not sure why they didn't go with white. Silver was the ugliest color to me though.

If it helps, coral blue has rose gold (PINK), edges. And there is a pink s7 edge.
I wouldnt call those edges rose gold...its more gold and only slightly can reflect pink in certain lighting situations...but mostly appears gold

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

Wow I had the Titanium Silver laying next to the Coral Blue that they was replacing my phone with.
I didn't realize how much I liked the Titanium silver.
I would of gone with the Titanium but they didn't have any.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

Unless i'm color blind.
My coral blue is silver around the edges.
I have a At&t phone oh.
Don't see any pink or gold anywhere.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
My new note is not fast charging and draining quicker

I'll sit on the battery for a week. The included cable for charging works fast, but my after market cable that WAS working with the prior note 7 is no longer fast charging.

I saw a member post something similar the other day and they were using a 3rd party cable. They said once they used the one that came with the phone it started fast charging again, maybe give that a shot. Also ensure fast charging is enabled in settings.

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Tmo
Tmo Corporate Store
Brand New Box - same official Samsung/Tmo box, except for the black square on the white label.
Eatontown, New Jersey - Central

Went there still using my original silver Note 7. Wait time was about 20 mins. Actual time to process exchange about 5 minutes. This was a pure exchange with an original receipt, so it went fast and smooth. I was hoping for another silver but only the blue was available (which was my first choice anyway during the original launch date). Associates in this store were really, really helpful and knew what they were doing. The associate offered to transfer the files, but I refused (to save time) as I could do it myself in my home PC. He even replaced and installed my Zagg film full body protector on his own without me asking him.
2 other guys were having problems with their returns as they previously returned their original Note 7s at an earlier time and were given loaners. For some reason the Note 7s that they returned and the loaners were still showing on their EIPs. The associate helping them have to contact customer care to have those remove and make it right for them.
Overall this particular Tmo store was on top of things and were giving exemplary service to their customers.

That's near me lol. I gotten mine from Brick Plaza. Brick, NJ at the Sprint store. Worst store ever. It was a corp store and they were seriously understaffed. One rep out of all of them helped me and went out of his way to do it. However everyone else had major attitudes. Two reps told me that they had the phones but refused to do the exchanges till the 19th and that stock would be divided to sell some. The whole thing was insane...

soulsmilen

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I definitely see a hint of pink.

I wouldnt call those edges rose gold...its more gold and only slightly can reflect pink in certain lighting situations...but mostly appears gold

Unless i'm color blind.
My coral blue is silver around the edges.
I have a At&t phone oh.
Don't see any pink or gold anywhere.

It's definitely not pink..i think it's a gold with a hint of silver

All in lighting and the eyes of the beholder, I guess. I just took my case off and looked at mine in every light in the house. The only hint of gold my eyes pick up is the power button and volume rocker, and that's just BARELY. The metal band itself looks more like a brushed nickel to me.

At any rate, if you use a case it's all covered and no metal shows, anyway. I suppose a clear case would show it.

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Jut got replacement an hour ago. Updated to the green indicator. Best Buy took 4 hours (AT&T's) fault. Phone feels a little lighter than before. Happy that fiasco is overwith. Now have to contact AT&T about the $25 credit on my bill Samsung promised.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Jut got replacement an hour ago. Updated to the green indicator. Best Buy took 4 hours (AT&T's) fault. Phone feels a little lighter than before. Happy that fiasco is overwith. Now have to contact AT&T about the $25 credit on my bill Samsung promised.

I'm Glad you got your new Note 7 dude.

Congrats.
Hope you enjoy it.
Its a dang nice phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psaturn