For those who did the loaner and obtained the free VR for having the S7/Edge

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
using a different email to get this promotion?
I don't think that's necessary. The terms and conditions on Samsung's promotion site specifically address more than one qualifying purchase and how to redeem multiple offers (still limited to one per purchase, but no limit on quantity of purchases).

bettyn100

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I used my new note 7 receipt and put in for the sd card on the s7/s7 edge promotion yesterday. It was a long shot but I woke up this morning and checked yhe status and it was approved. The receipt showed I returned the s7 edge. I dont know of that makes a difference. I also did the promotion for the s7 edge when I had it and now have yhe gear vr on it's way!

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I was approved for my free VR. Now I'm waiting to see when it ships. When I get my new replacement N7 I'm going to see if I can get the fit bit 2. If so I'll have all that I need from Samsung. Anyone know when that promotion ends for either the SD card or fitness watch?

bettyn100

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I was approved for my free VR. Now I'm waiting to see when it ships. When I get my new replacement N7 I'm going to see if I can get the fit bit 2. If so I'll have all that I need from Samsung. Anyone know when that promotion ends for either the SD card or fitness watch?
I believe that one ended 8/28 and the deadline for filing was yesterday

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I used my new note 7 receipt and put in for the sd card on the s7/s7 edge promotion yesterday. It was a long shot but I woke up this morning and checked yhe status and it was approved. The receipt showed I returned the s7 edge. I dont know of that makes a difference. I also did the promotion for the s7 edge when I had it and now have yhe gear vr on it's way!

Well hell, now I'm going to have to try this when I get home and see if it works.

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Thank you very much Samsung. With two original Note 7s, two replacement note 7s and 1 interim S7E we recieved 2 watches, 2 gear Vrs, 150$ best buy giftbcard and a 256GB memory card

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis