When getting your Replacement Note 7, were you able to change color?

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Just curious if they are making us swap for the exact same color or we can choose any color without paying any fees if we change color?

justin1578

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
At&t related only - it does not matter because either/both your N7 and/or loaner Next plans are being poofed away as if you never had it, so no stipulation carrying over.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm still waiting for best buy to say they have mine, but I switched from silver to black, I don't know if that is a good swap, I might swap back to silver at the last minute, lol.

James Pettengill

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
AT&T, and she asked what color I wanted. Also my next plan on the first note didn't just "poof" away. They did it as a hardware exchange and the next plan just stayed as before with first payment already made on last bill as like nothing ever happened.

justin1578

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
AT&T, and she asked what color I wanted. Also my next plan on the first note didn't just "poof" away. They did it as a hardware exchange and the next plan just stayed as before with first payment already made on last bill as like nothing ever happened.

On a straight up exchange, no poof.

shaleem

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
My AT&T store rep asked me what color I wanted. They had 3 colors in stock. I said, "black, of course." I only like black phones. LOL!

Bigriggy63

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Went to Sprint Store, only had Silver or Black. Had to let me Coral Blue go for the Black one. Crappy part? My cases are all Blue...and I bought them off of eBay. FML....lol

Xenuprime

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone with a silver N7 tell me if scratches show up easier than any other colors? I am using an s7e in silver, but haven't taken off the screen protector because it's going back and I noticed in stores that the silver ones look beat up more than any others.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone with a silver N7 tell me if scratches show up easier than any other colors? I am using an s7e in silver, but haven't taken off the screen protector because it's going back and I noticed in stores that the silver ones look beat up more than any others.

I have one. No screen protector. It is really beautiful, especially with a simple black tpu case, or the caseology skyfall case.

I'll get a screen protector for my replacement unit, but really, I haven't been especially careful with this one and it looks perfect.

I'll admit though, I ordered a black replacement. Not because I don't love the silver, I just wanted black.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt