10-01-2016 01:04 PM
423 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    I'm heading out to Starbucks to get a cup of joe, to calm me down. I have not received any email yet from Price Logic for my promo. I think I'm being black listed by Samsung for double dipping. Damn, I'm gonna loose that Platinum Member level.
    09-27-2016 06:52 PM
    So I just called Samsung and asked them straight up if I was eligible for 3 submissions (Recalled N7, temporary S7E, new N7). She saw my first submission/completion for the N7, she mentioned I was approved for the S7E promotion and since it is approved it will ship when ready. I asked directly, "Am I eligible for all three claims, even though two phones were returned?" The answer:
    "Yes, as long as you have your receipt for the new N7."

So I'm confident. I believe it will just take some time for them to get their ducks in a row. Good luck everyone!

ETA: The rep specifically mentioned I could use my N7 for the "Try on the Future" promotion (VR headset or SD card).
    09-28-2016 07:29 AM
    So I just called Samsung and asked them straight up if I was eligible for 3 submissions (Recalled N7, temporary S7E, new N7). She saw my first submission/completion for the N7, she mentioned I was approved for the S7E promotion and since it is approved it will ship when ready. I asked directly, "Am I eligible for all three claims, even though two phones were returned?" The answer:

So I'm confident. I believe it will just take some time for them to get their ducks in a row. Good luck everyone!
    So since you're confident now. Are you or have you submitted the third yet?

Thanks for sharing the information about your call.... Very informative
    09-28-2016 07:33 AM

I had a similar experience yesterday when I called Samsung about my submission for the new VR. The rep said I was eligible as long as I had a new receipt, which I do. Are you going to submit for the card or the VR?

I would gladly submit for another something but I don't need a 2nd micro SD card or VR. I really wish the Gear Fit 2 promo was still available because I would really like to have one of those.
    09-28-2016 07:33 AM
    Wait are you saying I can get this VR promotion if I just exchanged my phone, aka recall?

Can I submit more than one claim, one for my first note 7, and second for my second note 7?

How all does this work???? I got mine at ATT and recalled it just recently.
    09-28-2016 07:54 AM
    What is the vr thingy? 1 what does it do and why is everyone going crazy over it?
    Virtual reality goggles. Have you ever owned or used a nintendo 3ds? Well its the same concept only on steroids.
    Ive nevet even tried on a VR headset , probably would never buy one. This is just a good opportunity to own one.
    sweetypie31 likes this.
    09-28-2016 07:59 AM
    Are you or have you submitted the third yet?
    I'll be submitting my third claim for promotion today. (SD card, VR, SD card)
    keepnitreel and Serkle K like this.
    09-28-2016 08:03 AM
    Wait are you saying I can get this VR promotion if I just exchanged my phone, aka recall?
    Yes.
    Can I submit more than one claim, one for my first note 7, and second for my second note 7?
    Yes, as long as you used your first receipt for your first N7, and your second receipt for your second N7.
    How all does this work????
    Just use Samsung.com/promotions and follow the directions. The window to put in a claim for the original N7 promotion (Gear Fit 2/SDcard) has closed. If you already submitted for the original promotion...great! Right now you are eligible to submit your new N7 for the Try on the Future promotion (VR/SD card). The site lists the S7/S7E as the phones you can claim, but the (new) N7 will work for that promotion.
    Serkle K likes this.
    09-28-2016 08:10 AM
    Are you going to submit for the card or the VR?... I really wish the Gear Fit 2 promo was still available because I would really like to have one of those.
    I went with SD card on my first N7 purchase (received), since I already have a Gear S2 Classic. I have the VR order approved, but not shipped (from my S7E claim). I, too, wish I could get the Gear Fit 2, but I'll just get the SD card; maybe sell it, maybe trade it for the Gear Fit 2 with someone here, maybe keep it.
    09-28-2016 08:13 AM
    I'm going at lunch today to get a Note 7 in blue. They finally got one in to sell. This is a reseller AT&T store. Neither AT&T or Best Buy will sell them. Best Buy said only if I ordered it online for pickup.
    09-28-2016 10:56 AM
    Just got my new replacement Note 7, and am trying the promotion...Question? How do you find the Wi-Fi MAC address? I have the IMEI but don't know where to find the other!! Help Please, and Thank You
    09-28-2016 12:36 PM
    Just got my new replacement Note 7, and am trying the promotion...Question? How do you find the Wi-Fi MAC address? I have the IMEI but don't know where to find the other!! Help Please, and Thank You
    Settings>General Management>Status ---- It should be the fourth item up from the bottom. Hold down on the number and it will copy to your clipboard, so you can just paste it into the promo site.
    09-28-2016 12:43 PM
    Thanks your the BEST!!!!
    09-28-2016 12:47 PM
    I had a similar experience yesterday when I called Samsung about my submission for the new VR. The rep said I was eligible as long as I had a new receipt, which I do. Are you going to submit for the card or the VR?

I would gladly submit for another something but I don't need a 2nd micro SD card or VR. I really wish the Gear Fit 2 promo was still available because I would really like to have one of those.
    Exactly the reason why everyone should of taken the gear fit 2 option in the first note 7 promo....i knew it wouldn't be back for a while so I chose that option then and now I will soon experience all 3 options....they always had the free microsd cards and vr headsets typically as a gift option.....
    09-28-2016 12:54 PM
    wondering if people get the Note 7 now, will they be able to select one of the two promotional items that was previously offered before the recall?
    09-28-2016 01:01 PM
    wondering if people get the Note 7 now, will they be able to select one of the two promotional items that was previously offered before the recall?
    As of right now, the only promo that is valid for the N7 is the Try on the Future (Gear VR or SD card). Even though it only lists S7E/S7 on the promo site, the N7 will work for it.
    jamesrick80 likes this.
    09-28-2016 01:06 PM
    I really wish the Gear Fit 2 promo was still available because I would really like to have one of those.
    The Promo may not be available, but there's a contest for the Gear S2...

New promotion for the new N7-screenshot_20160928-142829.jpg
    09-28-2016 01:31 PM
    Just got an e-mail saying my submission has been approved.
    lizardchest likes this.
    09-28-2016 02:51 PM
    Just got an e-mail saying my submission has been approved.
    Same here. Even though site has been saying it.
    lizardchest likes this.
    09-28-2016 02:53 PM
    I got the same email. Looks like they anticipate people having multiple devices.

New promotion for the new N7-gearvr.jpg
    PraetorianGuard14 likes this.
    09-28-2016 02:55 PM
    Serves as confirmation though that we are not being ignored or tossed out.
    Serkle K likes this.
    09-28-2016 02:59 PM
    I got the same email. Looks like they anticipate people having multiple devices.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GearVR.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	132.2 KB 
ID:	240900
    Thats so bad ***. We were trying to be sneaky and samsung knew it all along and is still pricessing them. Kudos
    09-28-2016 03:01 PM
    Same here but only on the gear VR. The memory card still has the original approval message.
    09-28-2016 03:03 PM
    Me too. My status on the website changed from "Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment" to "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved."
    09-28-2016 03:06 PM
    If I remember from the last promotion, I think that means we should be seeing a tracking number within the next couple of days. I could be wrong though.
    09-28-2016 03:14 PM
423 ... 1011121314 ...