10-01-2016 01:04 PM
423 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    I've been trying to piece together a proper "receipt", as the financial agreement online with my sprint account has the original 8/03/16 date, from my preorder. The new "subscriber agreement" that sprint posted under my account on 9/18(the date of my swap) doesn't show a purchase or installment agreement. I'm not sure if that's contributing to my issue of getting the promo to work
    09-29-2016 07:55 AM
    So far, so good with three submissions. That's for the Pre-N7, Temp-S7E, and Post-N7.
    New promotion for the new N7-capture.png
    09-29-2016 08:05 AM
    So far, so good with three submissions. That's for the Pre-N7, Temp-S7E, and Post-N7.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	29 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	240955
    What "receipt" did you use for the post-N7? I didn't get one in store when I swapped. All I have is an updated electronic subscriber agreement from the day of the swap but doesn't show a purchase or installment plan agreement
    09-29-2016 08:15 AM
    What "receipt" did you use for the post-N7?
    I used my post-N7 receipt.
    When I returned my S7E, I was given a return receipt. I then purchased an N7 and was given a separate receipt for that. The return and purchase were done in a corporate US Cellular store. When I left the store with my post-N7, I had three receipts stapled together - original S7E purchase (bought after returning pre-N7), S7E return receipt, and post-N7 purchase receipt. I think they gave me the S7E purchase receipt after returning it to ensure that I would be able to claim the promo gift for the S7E, as well as the post-N7.
    09-29-2016 08:20 AM
    I used my post-N7 receipt.
    When I returned my S7E, I was given a return receipt. I then purchased an N7 and was given a separate receipt for that. The return and purchase were done in a corporate US Cellular store. When I left the store with my post-N7, I had three receipts stapled together - original S7E purchase (bought after returning pre-N7), S7E return receipt, and post-N7 purchase receipt. I think they gave me the S7E purchase receipt after returning it to ensure that I would be able to claim the promo gift for the S7E, as well as the post-N7.
    Gotcha. Your second N7 was considered a purchase so you got a new, clean receipt. My second N7 wasn't technically a purchase because I just swapped my old one for it. I didn't do the loaner device option. So I'm struggling to find a document that fits within the timeframe of this promo that shows an actual purchase.
    09-29-2016 08:23 AM
    I used to have Verizon. They had a documents section on the account where you could view all transactions and receipts. Did you check there (if it still exists)? It's hard to believe they would replace your phone without updating their system and your account somewhere.
    Yes! Thank you. I found it. Not much hope tho. My name isn't on the receipt and my boyfriend bought an iPhone screen protector and used hiss card so his name is on the receipt signed. Ugh! I hope I get it but I guess my cheap *** could just buy one. I'm just so in love with free.
    09-29-2016 08:35 AM
    Yes! Thank you. I found it. Not much hope tho. My name isn't on the receipt and my boyfriend bought an iPhone screen protector and used hiss card so his name is on the receipt signed. Ugh! I hope I get it but I guess my cheap *** could just buy one. I'm just so in love with free.
    There was no name on ANY of the 4 receipts I uploaded this year and I was approved and have received 2 of the 4 items so far.. The last two submissions are only a couple weeks old, so still waiting on those to ship...
    jordankreationz likes this.
    09-29-2016 09:27 AM
    No such luck for me. Entered the new IMEI and MAC address and everything but Samsung is calling me out for having the N7 and not the S7 or S7E. Any suggestions??
    That's strange because I added mine last night and they were approved this morning. Two Note 7s on this same promo.
    09-29-2016 09:33 AM
    That's strange because I added mine last night and they were approved this morning. Two Note 7s on this same promo.
    Yeah, I'm starting to think the problem is the date. I resubmitted and now it's being stopped because my submission doesn't show both the purchase and the date. My purchase agreement has the preorder date of 8/03/16 on it, while my exchange paperwork from 9/18 doesn't show a true purchase. I've been trying to edit a combined photo of the two but it hasn't worked.
    09-29-2016 10:08 AM
    Mine is on the way. 10-1 delivery. FedEx tracking was emailed to me today. I wonder if both my vr's will be in there? I should have done fit2, vr and then sd. But sd and 2 vr's will do.
    09-29-2016 10:29 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	29 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	240955
    What did u ask for?

I asked for the SD card for both my Loaner and new Note 7 and its been stuck in "preparing for shipment" for the last week.

Maybe out of stock?
    09-29-2016 10:31 AM
    Gotcha. Your second N7 was considered a purchase so you got a new, clean receipt. My second N7 wasn't technically a purchase because I just swapped my old one for it. I didn't do the loaner device option. So I'm struggling to find a document that fits within the timeframe of this promo that shows an actual purchase.
    That's what I considered the negative aspect of keeping your original. You basically get a swap. No new purchase or lease agreement. When you return before the replacements came out, they are supposed to refund you back everything you paid and then you start over. The only potential downside to that was possibly waiting longer to get a new one, which wasn't the case.
    09-29-2016 10:42 AM
    No such luck for me. Entered the new IMEI and MAC address and everything but Samsung is calling me out for having the N7 and not the S7 or S7E. Any suggestions??
    Whwn you filled out the info on the site, did you select S7/S7edge or 'Other" in the device field?
    09-29-2016 10:45 AM
    What did u ask for?
    SD, VR, SD.
    09-29-2016 10:54 AM
    Whwn you filled out the info on the site, did you select S7/S7edge or 'Other" in the device field?
    I know you weren't asking me, but I don't think I recall the option to select phone when I submitted my post-N7 on the S7 promo... Maybe I did, but I don't remember the option...
    keepnitreel likes this.
    09-29-2016 10:55 AM
    I know you weren't asking me, but I don't think I recall the option to select phone when I submitted my post-N7 on the S7 promo... Maybe I did, but I don't remember the option...
    My status looks the same as yours and I also did the SD, VR, SD as well. When I went to claim the last one with my replacement Note 7 it never asked me what model I had, I thought it might have been a mistake and backed up to the beginning before submitting the info but that question was never there.
    lizardchest and keepnitreel like this.
    09-29-2016 11:11 AM
    I just got my fedex tracking number for the VR for the loaner S7E. Looks like there is finally some movement.
    lizardchest and keepnitreel like this.
    09-29-2016 11:40 AM
    Probably just don't remember. It's definitely there. I put other.
    09-29-2016 12:06 PM
    I just went through it again:
    Samsung.com/promotions
    Selected "Learn More"
    Asks for my carrier and store (US Cell for both)
    Then goes to Date of Purchase/IMEI/Wi-Fi Mac/receipt upload selection screen.

No option for selecting phone. May be due to US Cell selection???
    09-29-2016 12:17 PM
    I just went through it again:
    Samsung.com/promotions
    Selected "Learn More"
    Asks for my carrier and store (US Cell for both)
    Then goes to Date of Purchase/IMEI/Wi-Fi Mac/receipt upload selection screen.

No option for selecting phone. May be due to US Cell selection???
    IIRC, it was a split page with your mailing address on the left, and device and gift selection on the right. It might have been after you verify the device info and show proof of purchase.
    09-29-2016 12:39 PM
    I just got my fedex tracking number for the VR for the loaner S7E. Looks like there is finally some movement.
    Nice...at least someone gets some movement....
    09-29-2016 12:46 PM
    IIRC, it was a split page with your mailing address on the left, and device and gift selection on the right. It might have been after you verify the device info and show proof of purchase.
    But, wouldn't they be able to verify/identify the device off of the IMEI/Wi-Fi MAC and receipt?? As we saw with the IMEI checker, they have records of what ID goes to which phone...
    I could definitely be wrong about what showed up when I entered my claim, I just don't recall selecting "other" or "S7".
    Also, I used my original email addy, so I didn't have the option/need to enter my physical addy.
    09-29-2016 01:22 PM
    But, wouldn't they be able to verify/identify the device off of the IMEI/Wi-Fi MAC and receipt?? As we saw with the IMEI checker, they have records of what ID goes to which phone...
    I could definitely be wrong about what showed up when I entered my claim, I just don't recall selecting "other" or "S7".
    Also, I used my original email addy, so I didn't have the option/need to enter my physical addy.
    That's possible also.

I don't really recall right now. I could try again with my info at home, but it would likely tell me the info is already registered and to check it again.
    lizardchest likes this.
    09-29-2016 01:51 PM
    FedEx tracking was emailed to me today.
    Same here, just got tracking for VR! Now waiting for 2nd SD card tracking...
    09-29-2016 02:12 PM
    Same here, just got tracking for VR! Now waiting for 2nd SD card tracking...
    I got nothin still... for either offer.
    09-29-2016 02:25 PM
423 ... 1213141516 ...