10-01-2016 01:04 PM
423 12345 ...
tools
    did you select S7 or Other as your device?
    Other
    09-22-2016 01:34 PM
    See post #30 in this thread. C'mon, man. The answer is on the same page as your question. lol
    haha oops failed at skimming. thanks! keeping my fingers crossed
    lizardchest likes this.
    09-22-2016 01:35 PM
    Keep us posted! I've heard that the replacement N7 has also worked on the S7/S7E promotion as well. I'm considering trying that one to get another 256GB card, but if it works for the N7 promotion, I'll get a Gear Fit 2 to go with my S2 Classic.
    Just entered my N7 along with the receipt into the S7/S7Edge promo page. We'll see what it does! Another 256 GB SD card would certainly help quell all the angst around this exchange process.
    09-22-2016 01:41 PM
    I did it with my new N7, using the receipt I have from BB that includes the recall return and new phone exchange, haven't gotten an email but checked their website and it said it was approved.
    09-22-2016 01:55 PM
    So, some people got a free Note 7 with the BOGO promotion from T-Mobile, then got 2 sd cards or watches with the Samsung promotion, then 2 more sd cards or VR headsets for the free loaner edge 7 Samsung promotion and now 2 more sd cards or VR headsets with the new Samsung promotion again?
    Oh, and the $25 credit.

And T-Mobile won't sell me a new Note 7, cash money at regular price, minus any promotional stuff. Yeah, that's my luck. My money must not be good enough.
    09-22-2016 01:58 PM
    I submitted yesterday with my new Note 7 and got the Successful submission email. Just checked now on the site and it says it was APPROVED! Nice.
    09-22-2016 02:01 PM
    So, some people got a free Note 7 with the BOGO promotion from T-Mobile, then got 2 sd cards or watches with the Samsung promotion, then 2 more sd cards or VR headsets for the free loaner edge 7 Samsung promotion and now 2 more sd cards or VR headsets with the new Samsung promotion again?
    Oh, and the $25 credit.

And T-Mobile won't sell me a new Note 7, cash money at regular price, minus any promotional stuff. Yeah, that's my luck. My money must not be good enough.
    Is it a new purchase or did you have a Note 7 previously? If it's new, I am glad at least one carrier is taking care of exchanges before they will sell to anybody else.
    09-22-2016 02:19 PM
    I'm trying to buy a Note 7 new. My upgrade with T-Mobile didn't happen until after the recall. But now that they have Note 7s in stock, they won't sell them, only do exchanges.
    09-22-2016 02:31 PM
    I'm trying to buy a Note 7 new. My upgrade with T-Mobile didn't happen until after the recall. But now that they have Note 7s in stock, they won't sell them, only do exchanges.
    General sales for the Note7 are not supposed to take place until the 28th of September. The priority for Samsung (and most retail outlets that are complying) is to take care of exchanges of the recalled units, to get them out of the wild and back to Samsung for proper disposal. I would think it's to stay ahead of the second hand market where unassuming second market buyers may eventually be stuck with a potentially volatile device.
    lizardchest and sandra_17 like this.
    09-22-2016 02:38 PM
    The promo with the Gear Fit 2/256GB card has expired. The promo that people are using now is the one for the S7/S7E (Gear VR/256GB card).
    Apparently, you can qualify for the S7/S7E promo using an N7. I'm waiting until my Gear VR ships from when I used the S7E promo, then I'm putting in for a 256GB card on the S7/S7E promo using my N7.
    I'm with you on this..... Hope my VR ships soon!!!! I want another VR for a friend
    09-22-2016 02:53 PM
    How are you getting this to work. I tried and it tells me my imie does not qualify
    I registered one of my new Notes yesterday. Submission went through. Today, I got my other Note replaced and was unable to submit because incorrect I will. So perhaps Samsung doesn't want to have folks double dipping.

UPDATE: The imei on the phone was not complete, when l entered the number on the box it took it.

And my submission from yesterday has been approved and is being packed for shipment!
    lizardchest likes this.
    09-22-2016 02:56 PM
    Well I'll be damn.....approved!

Sd cards are in route, should be here today for the first note7.
    Put in for vr thing and got approved for that today for replacement note7.
    2 sd cards and 2 vr things.
    lizardchest likes this.
    09-22-2016 03:15 PM

Approved ....so I got all 3 potential gifts through this whole process....thank you samsung
    lizardchest likes this.
    09-22-2016 03:19 PM
    I got an sd card from my dangerous note 7, i kept my note 7 till yesterday when i got it exchanged for the green note 7, a few hours ago i submitted an application for the s7/edge promotion and requested a gear vr using my green note 7 information, Lo and behold i got aproved and now its preparing for shipment.
    lizardchest likes this.
    09-22-2016 03:31 PM
    I put one in for my original note, loaner and my new note I jsut received yesterday. 2 SD cards and 1 VR headset.
    09-22-2016 03:35 PM
    General sales for the Note7 are not supposed to take place until the 28th of September. The priority for Samsung (and most retail outlets that are complying) is to take care of exchanges of the recalled units, to get them out of the wild and back to Samsung for proper disposal. I would think it's to stay ahead of the second hand market where unassuming second market buyers may eventually be stuck with a potentially volatile device.
    I hope your right. T-Mobile told me on the phone it would be October 21
    09-22-2016 03:50 PM
    Just checked the status of my submission & it's been approved! 😊 I already received the 256GB card from my original N7 purchase so the VR will be hidden away & given to my daughter for Xmas
    09-22-2016 04:57 PM
    Just checked the status of my submission & it's been approved!
    Same here. Looks like I should be getting a second 256GB card.
    Honey_184 likes this.
    09-22-2016 05:14 PM

Approved ....so I got all 3 potential gifts through this whole process....thank you samsung
    I'm regretting choosing the card for my first Note. I already have a Gear S2 and Gear 2 Neo, so I figured why get the Gear Fit 2 over an SD card? If I knew then that I could get a card, VR, and watch...
    Gonna wait a couple more days to see if they do another N7 promo, otherwise I'll get another 256GB card and sell it. Or maybe trade someone here for the Gear Fit 2...
    Can't have too many watches, right?
    09-22-2016 05:19 PM
    Submitted mine a few hours ago. Got the "Thanks! Your offer claim has been received." message at the end of the submission, then the "Thanks For Your Submission!" email. For a while when I entered my email in the "Check Status" info it said no submission found. Now it says, "Your submission is currently under review." I don't remember it saying that the first time, or for my son's S7E. We'll see.
    And now, "Submission approved. Preparing for shipment."

Very surprised. Very pleased. (Got 2 Gear Fits - 1 for my original N7 & 1 for one of my sons' S7E.)
    lizardchest and Serkle K like this.
    09-22-2016 05:23 PM
    It could be temporary that they are approving these...maybe to make people (who have been getting replacements and taking all the hassle behind it) happier....so do this asap if you get a replacement device
    09-22-2016 05:27 PM
    It could be temporary that they are approving these...maybe to make people (who have been getting replacements and taking all the hassle behind it) happier....so do this asap if you get a replacement device
    Or there is a giant loophole they didn't foresee. With Verizon, they actually did a full return of my original N7 and then charged me that same amount for the new one. Two separate transactions, so the second purchase is for all intents and purposes a new purchase rather than an exchange. Either way, good for the consumer.
    09-22-2016 05:38 PM
    Oh, and the $25 credit.

I understand frustration exists among those who went through this whole ordeal, but exploiting the promotion is ridiculous.
    09-22-2016 05:43 PM
    I tried it and my information was successfully entered.

Then a minute later I got the pending approval email. Then I clicked on link to check status. I was happy to see it was already approved, and had a FedEx tracking number. I clicked on the tracking number and it showed it was already delivered.

I then realized it was for my original gift, the gear fit I got using the same email.

I hope I'll be able to see an updated status on the VR.

****edit ***

Nevermind, I had to scroll to see latest submission. It's pending.
    09-22-2016 06:17 PM
    I understand frustration exists among those who went through this whole ordeal, but exploiting the promotion is ridiculous.
    No more ridiculous than exploiting tax loopholes..... it's legal and it is what it is
    09-22-2016 06:24 PM
423 12345 ...