New promotion for the new N7

Status
Not open for further replies.

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Wondering if you guys have heard of any new promotion for the new N7?
I returned my N7 a few weeks ago and on the fence between the N7 and S7E.

If no promotion on the N7, I'll get the S7E. I don't use the spen.

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I still haven't received my watch from the note 7 promotion.. I was one of the first to process my paperwork, but Hey this is just a watch and I will move on.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I still haven't received my watch from the note 7 promotion.. I was one of the first to process my paperwork, but Hey this is just a watch and I will move on.
I never got a shipping confirmation, but my memory card just showed up 2 days ago, filled on the 22nd of august

Idelgado782

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
There is a promo for either a free 256gb SD card or free Samsung VR for S7 or S7edge and someone said that the note 7 also qualifies. Supposedly it doesn't state note 7 as of yet because the phone isn't technically for sale right now, but will allegedly be updated once they go back on sale. I found out from the best buy recall thread. I went into the Samsung promotion site and entered in my info and requested for the SD card. I figured I would give it a shot and hope for the best.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site

I received my watch for the note 7 promotion within a week and a half from when I filled it in...my s7 edge promotion for my loaner device has just shipped via FedEx for the 256 gb card and I will be getting my note 7 replacement tomorrow.....

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
There is a promo for either a free 256gb SD card or free Samsung VR for S7 or S7edge and someone said that the note 7 also qualifies. Supposedly it doesn't state note 7 as of yet because the phone isn't technically for sale right now, but will allegedly be updated once they go back on sale. I found out from the best buy recall thread. I went into the Samsung promotion site and entered in my info and requested for the SD card. I figured I would give it a shot and hope for the best.

I think I might do that as well. I had pre-ordered mine on August 28th, but AT&T could not give me it because of the recall. The promotion already expired on the 18th, and so I really hope they extend it. I would looove to have that free SD card. However, I saw on Amazon Prime, they have a 128GB SD card on sale for $40.00 from $100. Also from Samsung.

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
I can't see the promotion going through a second time since you need the receipt for it. They'll be able to tell if you done it the first time...

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I can't see the promotion going through a second time since you need the receipt for it. They'll be able to tell if you done it the first time...

Yep it will not go through twice...already tried ...must be a different promotion and different device

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
The first time I bought the N7 through Bestbuy. Then returned it and reverted my account/line back. So, if the N7 promotion is happening again, I should be able to get it because I'll be buying a new phone with new receipt

Torm558

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
The first time I bought the N7 through Bestbuy. Then returned it and reverted my account/line back. So, if the N7 promotion is happening again, I should be able to get it because I'll be buying a new phone with new receipt

That's the same plan I'm following. Returned mine last week and my account reverted back. Ordering through Costco this time instead of directly through the carrier to get the extra Costco perks on top of any promo they offer

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I used my s7 loaner phone (which I'm not even using) to apply for the gear vr/sd card promo. Was approved in about 12 hours. Once i get my note 7 if it's true they are included in this promo I'll apply for the sd card.

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
That's the same plan I'm following. Returned mine last week and my account reverted back. Ordering through Costco this time instead of directly through the carrier to get the extra Costco perks on top of any promo they offer

What are these perks and where to find them?

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

Just got mine yesterday(9/20). If you scroll down the approval email, there is a link to check status.

Torm558

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
What are these perks and where to find them?

Well this is in Canada but you get Costco cash cards for getting a phone through them, you get another $50 cash card if you get a device protection plan from them as well. The device protection plan through them is much better then the ones the carrier offers to us. Plus a free bonus charger to go with it

The 15 day return policy that our carriers have is extended to 90 days through Costco as well

All in all, it's just a better deal all around to go through them

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Keep us posted! I've heard that the replacement N7 has also worked on the S7/S7E promotion as well. I'm considering trying that one to get another 256GB card, but if it works for the N7 promotion, I'll get a Gear Fit 2 to go with my S2 Classic. :)

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Keep us posted! I've heard that the replacement N7 has also worked on the S7/S7E promotion as well. I'm considering trying that one to get another 256GB card, but if it works for the N7 promotion, I'll get a Gear Fit 2 to go with my S2 Classic. :)

Will replacement Note 7 work on S7/S7E promotion? Have you seen anyone with success?

whaddupdoe

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I got my note 7 from Best Buy and received the sd card there. Then got a s7 loaner this weekend, submitted for vr headset and got approved the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon