10-01-2016 01:04 PM
423 ... 56789 ...
tools
    Don't get me wrong since free promotions are of course nice ........ however I'm just happy that I got the replacement with very little pain and can now enjoy my Note
    09-23-2016 03:46 PM
    Man. Mine is Still under review. Maybe i didn't do it right.

I had 3 physical receipts, but only sent in the copy that had my Purchase date of Aug 26th with name, imei and mac address. The other receipts from Sept 2nd have my exchange from recalled note 7 to Iphone 6s plus, returned that went back to note 5 Then got my replacement Note 7 on Tuesday.

And what are yall using to create the pdf?
    I converted my image from ms word to pdf...
    09-23-2016 03:53 PM
    Man. Mine is Still under review. Maybe i didn't do it right.

I had 3 physical receipts, but only sent in the copy that had my Purchase date of Aug 26th with name, imei and mac address. The other receipts from Sept 2nd have my exchange from recalled note 7 to Iphone 6s plus, returned that went back to note 5 Then got my replacement Note 7 on Tuesday.

And what are yall using to create the pdf?
    I converted my image from ms word to pdf...
    For the new promotion the puchase date has to be Sept 8 - Oct 9. The receipt you sent is from Aug 26, thats why it's under review.
    09-23-2016 04:24 PM
    If you're with Verizon, just login to my Verizon and grab a pdf copy. There should be a pdf receipt with the product name... I grabbed one today to email to myself
    I think the bill is only generated when you're next billing cycle happens. I didn't have the swap show up on my current months VZ bill yet.
    09-23-2016 04:36 PM
    My dates do match up. My EIP which serves as my receipt through T-Mobile shows 9/21. I am going to highlight the date and resubmit.
    I just checked my status and it now says approved. 😊
    09-23-2016 04:39 PM
    I think the bill is only generated when you're next billing cycle happens. I didn't have the swap show up on my current months VZ bill yet.
    What I'm referring to is not a bill. There a section in my Verizon that keeps a pdf copy of all your transactions and customer agreements...
    09-23-2016 05:13 PM
    Success!!

New promotion for the new N7-hssuxmc.png
    09-23-2016 05:21 PM
    All this "Approved" messages everyone is getting. Has anyone actually received these gifts yet? Thanks.
    keepnitreel likes this.
    09-23-2016 05:38 PM
    I had already received the 256GB card from the original Note 7. I summited for the Gear Fit 2 with my replacement and the current status in under review. This does not sound good.
    Pretty sure you can't get a gear fit 2 anymore. Promotion for that is over. I wish it was around cause I'd get one.
    09-23-2016 05:40 PM
    For the new promotion the puchase date has to be Sept 8 - Oct 9. The receipt you sent is from Aug 26, thats why it's under review.
    So wait when did the NEW promotion start? Because i thought it was extended to Sept 21st. That's what I read on here. I knew the original deadline was the 18th, but since Samsung finally let carriers release the replacements, I thought they extended it to the 21st.
    I got my replacement On the 20th , so i knew I was too late.
    09-23-2016 05:41 PM
    All this "Approved" messages everyone is getting. Has anyone actually received these gifts yet? Thanks.
    As long as you have approval, there is no way you can get it canceled...i have even spoken to the reps at samsung and they cannot stop the process once approved nor change the gift option you selected...everyone with approvals will eventually receive their gifts...even if it's a 12 week wait...microsd cards will be the most delayed due to inventory issues and demand
    athenatp likes this.
    09-23-2016 05:55 PM
    Not sure if anyone else read the full email from Samsung with the approval of the submission for the VR but I thought I would include this so people know when they start getting the VR and wondering why the "Oculus" content does not work.

Don’t forget, if your original Galaxy device has been replaced by your carrier or retailer and is not the original device you used to register for this promotion, you will need to call Samsung Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG and provide them with your new IMEI and Wi-Fi MAC address in order to be able to access your Oculus content bonus. Please allow 72 hours after you update us with your new device for this content to be available.
    09-23-2016 06:03 PM
    I received the VR today. Even though I submitted for it last night after I got my replacement. Didn't think that it would get here so fast.

It's the older one so it doesn't fit the Note 7. Just a warning to everybody that requested that gift.
    09-23-2016 06:03 PM
    I received the VR today. Even though I submitted for it last night after I got my replacement. Didn't think that it would get here so fast.

It's the older one so it doesn't fit the Note 7. Just a warning to everybody that requested that gift.
    You sure? The VR they were advertising in the Terms and Conditions was the new one.
    09-23-2016 06:11 PM

No way you could have received something in one day......????
    09-23-2016 06:13 PM
    No way you could have received something in one day......????
    My thoughts exactly.
    jamesrick80 likes this.
    09-23-2016 06:18 PM

Your old gear vr you received matches up with this offer ...didn't you have a S7 edge like in April or May from your past previous posts

09-23-2016 06:21 PM
    Your old gear vr you received matches up with this offer ...didn't you have a S7 edge like in April or May from your past previous posts

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...4b6089961a.jpg
    I still have it. But I'm selling it on Swappa.
    09-23-2016 06:34 PM
    I still have it. But I'm selling it on Swappa.
    So you did do a promotion for that device as well right???
    09-23-2016 06:36 PM
    So you did do a promotion for that device as well right???
    I did the free TV with purchase for having Uverse with that phone but was denied since I upgraded with next and didn't start a new line of service. So did you receive a new VR? With this new promotion?
    09-23-2016 06:43 PM
    Is it an issue of the exchange receipt doesn't have your name on it anywhere? Mine didn't...
    Just write your name on it and sign underneath it. That's what I did, because for the sd card the first time that's what they wanted. I was approved in a couple hours. Now we wait for shipment.
    09-23-2016 06:47 PM
    Not sure if anyone else read the full email from Samsung with the approval of the submission for the VR but I thought I would include this so people know when they start getting the VR and wondering why the "Oculus" content does not work.
    Most people are registering with their new n7s so this shouldn't be an issue. I got the sd card with my defective one and the vr with my replacement.
    09-23-2016 06:50 PM
    Most people are registering with their new n7s so this shouldn't be an issue. I got the sd card with my defective one and the vr with my replacement.
    Not everyone. Quite a few, like me, used the temp loaner to get the VR.
    keepnitreel likes this.
    09-23-2016 06:54 PM
    Reason why I'm no longer answering him......
    I seriously have no reason to lie and I posted the Samsung promotions in my previous post.
    09-23-2016 06:56 PM
    I got a gear fit 2 with my defective one and got a sd card with my replacement......This whole recall worked out pretty good lol
    cinnamin likes this.
    09-23-2016 06:56 PM
423 ... 56789 ...