10-01-2016 01:04 PM
423 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    As soon as someone gets their gear vr...we will hopefully know the results. ..I'm hoping it's the new version ....
    The FAQ on Samsung's promo website says the Gear VR given is valued at $99, not including the bonus content (which is valued at $50).

That should be the Gear VR 2, so we'll see.

EDIT: The model number also listed for this promo is for the newer Gear VR.
    PraetorianGuard14 likes this.
    09-24-2016 12:55 AM
    How are people able to get another promotion with the Note 7 replacements? You'd need a new receipt for it to work...
    09-24-2016 01:58 AM
    How are people able to get another promotion with the Note 7 replacements? You'd need a new receipt for it to work...
    Did you not get a new receipt with your replacement like everyone else?
    09-24-2016 03:42 AM
    Did you not get a new receipt with your replacement like everyone else?
    No I didn't. They just gave me the new phone and the box that was it. They were doing that for everyone at my Sprint store.
    09-24-2016 04:34 AM
    No I didn't. They just gave me the new phone and the box that was it. They were doing that for everyone at my Sprint store.
    check online.
    i spent about an hour maybe a little longer at sprint switching phone over i didnt get a paper receipt but when i log into my account under documents it shows the new documentation with new imei and phone etc
    I printed out the 1st and 2nd page because 1st page has my personal/account info and 2nd page has the new phone info. then scanned them into a pdf and uploaded into the promotions site.

this was yesterday. just checked status >> Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment.
    09-24-2016 04:38 AM
    That's just wrong..... Everyone should have proof of purchase for their records and to show ownership of the device.. Have you check your online account for a receipt? I'd call or go back and let Sprint know that I need a receipt for proof of purchase
    09-24-2016 04:41 AM
    When I tried going into the Sprint Zone app there was no section for documents.
    09-24-2016 04:52 AM
    When I tried going into the Sprint Zone app there was no section for documents.
    not the app have to go in from browser.New promotion for the new N7-sprint.pngNew promotion for the new N7-sprint2.png
    keepnitreel likes this.
    09-24-2016 05:02 AM
    Would not be surprised to see some promotions for the N7, as soon as replacements are completed and inventories get back to normal (or higher) again.
    09-24-2016 06:21 AM
    I submitted for a 256 card using "other" and have been approved.
    09-24-2016 07:17 AM
    The VR promotion is really for the s7/7 edge so it will only use the old model. Those phones are not compatible with the new model, only the note 7 is compatible with the new model because of the different USB port.
    Just so there's no confusion for other's reading this thread. The new Gear VR is what is being offered in the current promo. This can be confirmed by the model number on the promo page. The new model comes with micro and usb-C adapters. As pictured below.
    Killahhops likes this.
    09-24-2016 07:37 AM
    Would not be surprised to see some promotions for the N7, as soon as replacements are completed and inventories get back to normal (or higher) again.
    It'll probably be the same one that's being offered right now. Vr or SD card. It'll just actually list the Note 7 as eligible.
    09-24-2016 07:38 AM
    I'm a rebel. I applied with both my loaner and n7. We will see what happens next.
    09-24-2016 08:27 AM
    I received my watch for the note 7 promotion within a week and a half from when I filled it in...my s7 edge promotion for my loaner device has just shipped via FedEx for the 256 gb card and I will be getting my note 7 replacement tomorrow.....
    Me too.

On Edge getting the VR

Back now to Note 7 and applying for SD card. I think it's the least they can do for all the crap and inconvenience of going back and forth and dealing with this enormous headache.
    09-24-2016 09:21 AM
    Yesterday night I tried to apply for the promo and it asked which phone I had. I got caught up in something so I didnt finish the submission. I went to do it today and it does not ask which phone I had anymore. I tried it on 2 phones and a computer. Anyone else?

EDIT: It also did not ask for a name or address this time. Just the phones info? Either way it was approved already..but im just not sure how they will know who to send it to?
    09-24-2016 10:18 AM
    I used the same receipt and applied for the original note 7 promotion again ...all u need is a different device that has different imei and mac address
    09-24-2016 10:28 AM
    So I just did the exchange last night, the only receipt I got shows the old one I traded in and the new one I got. I checked T-Mobile.com and the EIP is for my loaner S7, anyone know how long it takes them to update the EIP on our accounts?
    09-24-2016 10:39 AM
    I used the same receipt and applied for the original note 7 promotion again ...all u need is a different device that has different imei and mac address
    Have you been approved? I would expect it to come back as "Promotion has expired"
    Let us know what happens
    09-24-2016 10:47 AM
    Have you been approved? I would expect it to come back as "Promotion has expired"
    Let us know what happens
    I submitted on the 20th the day I got my replacement...The promotion expired on the 21st.....Yes I have been approved
    09-24-2016 10:52 AM
    I submitted on the 20th the day I got my replacement...The promotion expired on the 21st.....Yes I have been approvedhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...3e0d3c302c.jpg
    So, is the expiration, for purchase by or submit by?

Edit: Nevermind, I see on the website that it's over
    09-24-2016 10:56 AM
    So, is the expiration, for purchase by or submit by?
    U had to purchase between 8/3 and 8/28 and submit by sept 21st.....The page no longer let's you submit
    keepnitreel likes this.
    09-24-2016 11:02 AM
    The VR & SD card promotion is still going, in the terms it reads "The “Purchase Period” begins on September 8, 2016 and ends on October 9, 2016 or while supplies last". Here's the link to that promotion: https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/tryonthefuture/
    09-24-2016 11:46 AM
    The VR & SD card promotion is still going, in the terms it reads "The “Purchase Period” begins on September 8, 2016 and ends on October 9, 2016 or while supplies last". Here's the link to that promotion: https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/tryonthefuture/
    Yes I was talking about the original note 7 promotion...that ended already.....I can't triple Dip on this one cause I already used my phone's information on the other promotion (Trust me I tried lol)
    keepnitreel likes this.
    09-24-2016 12:09 PM
    Yesterday night I tried to apply for the promo and it asked which phone I had. I got caught up in something so I didnt finish the submission. I went to do it today and it does not ask which phone I had anymore. I tried it on 2 phones and a computer. Anyone else?
    Same for me. I am not sure if all my other information got cached but I see today it says it was approved.
    09-24-2016 12:16 PM
    Same for me. I am not sure if all my other information got cached but I see today it says it was approved.
    They save and link the information you entered to the email address you used....So if I want to start a fresh application you have to use a different email address....I used a different email both times I applied...
    09-24-2016 12:38 PM
423 ... 7891011 ...