New promotion for the new N7

Status
Not open for further replies.

RANDOM_BUYER

Sep 22, 2016
Visit site
With the Note 7 recalls, anyone has an idea about new promotions?

With the holiday season coming along, I feel a lot of people are underestimating Samsung's potential sales.

Anyways, besides the usual 'switch, and get a note 7 free' by the carriers, as they usually do during the holiday season, what other promotions do they usually run? I feel now is the perfect time to get a note, due to the back lash it got.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: With the Note 7 recalls, anyone has an idea about new promotions?

With the holiday season coming along, I feel a lot of people are underestimating Samsung's potential sales.

Anyways, besides the usual 'switch, and get a note 7 free' by the carriers, as they usually do during the holiday season, what other promotions do they usually run? I feel now is the perfect time to get a note, due to the back lash it got.

Hi! Welcome to Android Central. I merged your new thread with this existing thread.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
The Gear VR and 256 GB SD card promo are actually available to new Note7 purchases as well as the S7 & S7 Edge. They just couldn't advertise it because of the recall.

I bought my replacement note 7 (returned the first one for full refund during the initial voluntary recall), and I was told about the promo from the Samsung Rep at my Best Buy. I got approved for the SD Card,a nd the status says it's preparing for shipment. Going to go back and get the Gear VR with a coupon I got for Best Buy.

Shawn0813

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
The Gear VR and 256 GB SD card promo are actually available to new Note7 purchases as well as the S7 & S7 Edge. They just couldn't advertise it because of the recall.

I bought my replacement note 7 (returned the first one for full refund during the initial voluntary recall), and I was told about the promo from the Samsung Rep at my Best Buy. I got approved for the SD Card,a nd the status says it's preparing for shipment. Going to go back and get the Gear VR with a coupon I got for Best Buy.

How are you getting this to work. I tried and it tells me my imie does not qualify

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
This one says the promo offer is expired.
The promo with the Gear Fit 2/256GB card has expired. The promo that people are using now is the one for the S7/S7E (Gear VR/256GB card).
Apparently, you can qualify for the S7/S7E promo using an N7. I'm waiting until my Gear VR ships from when I used the S7E promo, then I'm putting in for a 256GB card on the S7/S7E promo using my N7.

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Did you use a different email?
I don't think that's necessary. The terms and conditions on Samsung's promotion site specifically address more than one qualifying purchase and how to redeem multiple offers (still limited to one per purchase, but no limit on quantity of purchases).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc