New promotion for the new N7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunan

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
How are you getting this to work. I tried and it tells me my imie does not qualify

I registered one of my new Notes yesterday. Submission went through. Today, I got my other Note replaced and was unable to submit because incorrect I will. So perhaps Samsung doesn't want to have folks double dipping.

UPDATE: The imei on the phone was not complete, when l entered the number on the box it took it.

And my submission from yesterday has been approved and is being packed for shipment!

Last edited:

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Well I'll be damn.....approved!

Sd cards are in route, should be here today for the first note7.
Put in for vr thing and got approved for that today for replacement note7.
2 sd cards and 2 vr things.

ghostriderz85

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I got an sd card from my dangerous note 7, i kept my note 7 till yesterday when i got it exchanged for the green note 7, a few hours ago i submitted an application for the s7/edge promotion and requested a gear vr using my green note 7 information, Lo and behold i got aproved and now its preparing for shipment.

jackjack1969

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
General sales for the Note7 are not supposed to take place until the 28th of September. The priority for Samsung (and most retail outlets that are complying) is to take care of exchanges of the recalled units, to get them out of the wild and back to Samsung for proper disposal. I would think it's to stay ahead of the second hand market where unassuming second market buyers may eventually be stuck with a potentially volatile device.

I hope your right. T-Mobile told me on the phone it would be October 21

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Just checked the status of my submission & it's been approved! 😊 I already received the 256GB card from my original N7 purchase so the VR will be hidden away & given to my daughter for Xmas

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

Approved ....so I got all 3 potential gifts through this whole process....thank you samsung
I'm regretting choosing the card for my first Note. I already have a Gear S2 and Gear 2 Neo, so I figured why get the Gear Fit 2 over an SD card? If I knew then that I could get a card, VR, and watch...
Gonna wait a couple more days to see if they do another N7 promo, otherwise I'll get another 256GB card and sell it. Or maybe trade someone here for the Gear Fit 2...
Can't have too many watches, right? :)

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Submitted mine a few hours ago. Got the "Thanks! Your offer claim has been received." message at the end of the submission, then the "Thanks For Your Submission!" email. For a while when I entered my email in the "Check Status" info it said no submission found. Now it says, "Your submission is currently under review." I don't remember it saying that the first time, or for my son's S7E. We'll see.
And now, "Submission approved. Preparing for shipment."

Very surprised. Very pleased. (Got 2 Gear Fits - 1 for my original N7 & 1 for one of my sons' S7E.)

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
It could be temporary that they are approving these...maybe to make people (who have been getting replacements and taking all the hassle behind it) happier....so do this asap if you get a replacement device

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It could be temporary that they are approving these...maybe to make people (who have been getting replacements and taking all the hassle behind it) happier....so do this asap if you get a replacement device
Or there is a giant loophole they didn't foresee. With Verizon, they actually did a full return of my original N7 and then charged me that same amount for the new one. Two separate transactions, so the second purchase is for all intents and purposes a new purchase rather than an exchange. Either way, good for the consumer.

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
So, some people got a free Note 7 with the BOGO promotion from T-Mobile, then got 2 sd cards or watches with the Samsung promotion, then 2 more sd cards or VR headsets for the free loaner edge 7 Samsung promotion and now 2 more sd cards or VR headsets with the new Samsung promotion again?
Oh, and the $25 credit.

And T-Mobile won't sell me a new Note 7, cash money at regular price, minus any promotional stuff. Yeah, that's my luck. My money must not be good enough.

I understand frustration exists among those who went through this whole ordeal, but exploiting the promotion is ridiculous.

Allnicksgone

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
I tried it and my information was successfully entered.

Then a minute later I got the pending approval email. Then I clicked on link to check status. I was happy to see it was already approved, and had a FedEx tracking number. I clicked on the tracking number and it showed it was already delivered.

I then realized it was for my original gift, the gear fit I got using the same email.

I hope I'll be able to see an updated status on the VR.

****edit ***

Nevermind, I had to scroll to see latest submission. It's pending.

Last edited:

eho7tk

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment.

Gear fit 2 + 256 GB + VR
Plus $60 in samsung rewards card.
Not bad for buying one phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.