New promotion for the new N7

Status
Not open for further replies.

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Me too! Got the GF2 from my first N7, but not impressed with the fitness tracking accuracy (hoping I can sell it) and have the VR in route from my S7E temporary phone (not sure it will be worth a toot either)... So I am super stoked to get my 256gb SD from my replacement N7!

Good luck to everyone submitting/waiting on your promos

I got the fit2 last time and still couldn't sell it for 100 bucks. No call.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
I like the Gear Fit 2. I don't really use it for fitness that much, though I do use it at the gym daily. I like it for the notification conveniences when i'm out and about. I've decided to get the Gear S3 Frontier as a christmas gift this year over my experience with the Fit.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
My gear vr has now shipped and is en route...after just one day...
If you don't have a tracking number, that status could mean anything.... I've been through 4 promotions and have learned better to believe the status until I see a tracking number or the package.... one of my promotions stayed in that status for 5 weeks before actually shipping... Another stayed in that status, I received the package and the tracking number showed up a week later, lol... The last promo, the tracking number showed up the next day after submitting and didn't actually ship till a week later..

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
If you don't have a tracking number, that status could mean anything.... I've been through 4 promotions and have learned better to believe the status until I see a tracking number or the package.... one of my promotions stayed in that status for 5 weeks before actually shipping... Another stayed in that status, I received the package and the tracking number showed up a week later, lol... The last promo, the tracking number showed up the next day after submitting and didn't actually ship till a week later..

My first promotion with my old note 7 actually was on my door step in a week and a half from placing my promotion...so you never know.....

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
We all used the s7 promotion once again...use it and choose s7 as your device and enter your replacement note 7 imei info etc and attach ya note 7 eip...it works...

I chose "other" as my phone & mine was also approved. I didn't want to take the chance of picking S7E & have it be denied cause it didn't match my receipt.

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Submitted my return/exchange receipt about two hours ago. Used the "other" option for the S7 promotion. Just got approved!

Long awaited VR now on its way! Thanks Samsung!

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Just went through the process. My exchange receipt doesn't show my full name. Kind of bummed, hope they accept it. I got the 256 card on my initial purchase, and almost bought a vr the other day in store.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Just went through the process. My exchange receipt doesn't show my full name. Kind of bummed, hope they accept it. I got the 256 card on my initial purchase, and almost bought a vr the other day in store.
My receipt from the N7 to S7edge exchange didn't have my name on it at all and it was approved... Also my current receipt for the S7edge to N7 doesn't have my name on it either.... I'll submit that one as soon as I get a tracking number and movement on the 2nd promo....

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site

I think they want the receipt to verify the date of purchase.

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
My receipt from the N7 to S7edge exchange didn't have my name on it at all and it was approved... Also my current receipt for the S7edge to N7 doesn't have my name on it either.... I'll submit that one as soon as I get a tracking number and movement on the 2nd promo....
Thanks! I'll report back when i hear, that gave me a glimmer of hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO