New promotion for the new N7

Status
Not open for further replies.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
If you do that, you may miss out...we do not know how long they are approving these replacement notes for free gifts...why miss out when it's no harm against you...Microsd cards are currently having delayed shipping because of increase demand so you do not have to worry about that shipment if it was already approved...it will eventually come
Just so I really don't miss out. I texted my 70 year old dad, he doesn't want a second gift for some odd reason. So he's doing the promo and shipping to me once he receives.... I'll still put in for mine too though, once I see movement with the loaner gift...

monkeypimp

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I used my exchange receipt and unfortunately it did not work. It only shows the MEID number and doesn't actually say the product name so they won't accept it. Total BS!

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I used my exchange receipt and unfortunately it did not work. It only shows the MEID number and doesn't actually say the product name so they won't accept it. Total BS!
If you're with Verizon, just login to my Verizon and grab a pdf copy. There should be a pdf receipt with the product name... I grabbed one today to email to myself

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I had already received the 256GB card from the original Note 7. I summited for the Gear Fit 2 with my replacement and the current status in under review. This does not sound good. :-\
The gear fit 2 promo has expired....u just probably wasted a imei number on an old promo when you could have done the newest promo....you will not be able to use that imei again for the new one now

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Don't get me wrong since free promotions are of course nice ........ however I'm just happy that I got the replacement with very little pain and can now enjoy my Note

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Man. Mine is Still under review. Maybe i didn't do it right.

I had 3 physical receipts, but only sent in the copy that had my Purchase date of Aug 26th with name, imei and mac address. The other receipts from Sept 2nd have my exchange from recalled note 7 to Iphone 6s plus, returned that went back to note 5 Then got my replacement Note 7 on Tuesday.

And what are yall using to create the pdf?
I converted my image from ms word to pdf...

Jigo

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Man. Mine is Still under review. Maybe i didn't do it right.

I had 3 physical receipts, but only sent in the copy that had my Purchase date of Aug 26th with name, imei and mac address. The other receipts from Sept 2nd have my exchange from recalled note 7 to Iphone 6s plus, returned that went back to note 5 Then got my replacement Note 7 on Tuesday.

And what are yall using to create the pdf?
I converted my image from ms word to pdf...

For the new promotion the puchase date has to be Sept 8 - Oct 9. The receipt you sent is from Aug 26, thats why it's under review.

XprincoX

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
If you're with Verizon, just login to my Verizon and grab a pdf copy. There should be a pdf receipt with the product name... I grabbed one today to email to myself

I think the bill is only generated when you're next billing cycle happens. I didn't have the swap show up on my current months VZ bill yet.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I think the bill is only generated when you're next billing cycle happens. I didn't have the swap show up on my current months VZ bill yet.
What I'm referring to is not a bill. There a section in my Verizon that keeps a pdf copy of all your transactions and customer agreements...

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I had already received the 256GB card from the original Note 7. I summited for the Gear Fit 2 with my replacement and the current status in under review. This does not sound good. :-\
Pretty sure you can't get a gear fit 2 anymore. Promotion for that is over. I wish it was around cause I'd get one.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
For the new promotion the puchase date has to be Sept 8 - Oct 9. The receipt you sent is from Aug 26, thats why it's under review.
So wait when did the NEW promotion start? Because i thought it was extended to Sept 21st. That's what I read on here. I knew the original deadline was the 18th, but since Samsung finally let carriers release the replacements, I thought they extended it to the 21st.
I got my replacement On the 20th , so i knew I was too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton