New promotion for the new N7

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
All this "Approved" messages everyone is getting. Has anyone actually received these gifts yet? Thanks.
As long as you have approval, there is no way you can get it canceled...i have even spoken to the reps at samsung and they cannot stop the process once approved nor change the gift option you selected...everyone with approvals will eventually receive their gifts...even if it's a 12 week wait...microsd cards will be the most delayed due to inventory issues and demand

zer0null

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if anyone else read the full email from Samsung with the approval of the submission for the VR but I thought I would include this so people know when they start getting the VR and wondering why the "Oculus" content does not work.

Don’t forget, if your original Galaxy device has been replaced by your carrier or retailer and is not the original device you used to register for this promotion, you will need to call Samsung Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG and provide them with your new IMEI and Wi-Fi MAC address in order to be able to access your Oculus content bonus. Please allow 72 hours after you update us with your new device for this content to be available.

Killahhops

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I received the VR today. Even though I submitted for it last night after I got my replacement. Didn't think that it would get here so fast.

It's the older one so it doesn't fit the Note 7. Just a warning to everybody that requested that gift.

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I received the VR today. Even though I submitted for it last night after I got my replacement. Didn't think that it would get here so fast.

It's the older one so it doesn't fit the Note 7. Just a warning to everybody that requested that gift.

You sure? The VR they were advertising in the Terms and Conditions was the new one.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site

No way you could have received something in one day......????

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site

Your old gear vr you received matches up with this offer ...didn't you have a S7 edge like in April or May from your past previous posts

9a1d34eb9159e92d52c53b185ef03275.jpg

Last edited:

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Is it an issue of the exchange receipt doesn't have your name on it anywhere? Mine didn't...
Just write your name on it and sign underneath it. That's what I did, because for the sd card the first time that's what they wanted. I was approved in a couple hours. Now we wait for shipment.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Not sure if anyone else read the full email from Samsung with the approval of the submission for the VR but I thought I would include this so people know when they start getting the VR and wondering why the "Oculus" content does not work.
Most people are registering with their new n7s so this shouldn't be an issue. I got the sd card with my defective one and the vr with my replacement.

Killahhops

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure you're trolling or it's not the same promotion. It's not possible to process and ship in one day.
I don't post on forums to troll. Maybe its a mistake on Samsung part. I don't know but the only time I have ever applied for the VR headset was last night. While I was at work today my wife sent me a text telling me that I got a package.... So I can't explain how or why I received this VR. I have email confirmation from Samsung and even the text from my wife if you don't believe me.

c921

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Mine just got approved for the Note 7 replacement even if I didn't get the S7 and S7 edge. So this is my 3rd gift. Got a 256gb card for my explosive N7 then got a loaner S7 edge and got the Gear VR and picked another 256gb for the N7 replacement (even its for the S7 and S7 edge promotion only) I just put other phone in the option and samsung approved it. Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol