New promotion for the new N7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
The VR & SD card promotion is still going, in the terms it reads "The “Purchase Period” begins on September 8, 2016 and ends on October 9, 2016 or while supplies last". Here's the link to that promotion: https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/tryonthefuture/
Yes I was talking about the original note 7 promotion...that ended already.....I can't triple Dip on this one cause I already used my phone's information on the other promotion (Trust me I tried lol)

djarchow

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday night I tried to apply for the promo and it asked which phone I had. I got caught up in something so I didnt finish the submission. I went to do it today and it does not ask which phone I had anymore. I tried it on 2 phones and a computer. Anyone else?

Same for me. I am not sure if all my other information got cached but I see today it says it was approved.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Same for me. I am not sure if all my other information got cached but I see today it says it was approved.
They save and link the information you entered to the email address you used....So if I want to start a fresh application you have to use a different email address....I used a different email both times I applied...

DADDYDC650

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
So I checked the status for my new Note 7's promo. I'm already approved(No email yet) and it's only been an hour? Is this normal? Also noticed the last 2 digits of the IMEI on the promo status page was reversed. Anyone else notice this? I know I entered it right because I checked it 6x.

macdarwin

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I submitted my Note 7 replacement with eip receipt under s7/s7 edge promo on the day i got my replacement 9/21. It did not ask what kind of phone do i have, i just entered it like i have an s7. The next day the status was approved and getting ready for shipment. Awesome!

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
It's obvious that everyone is getting approved but has anyone actually received the gift or a tracking number?
Oh and yes, everyone's status says preparing for shipping or in route but do you have a tracking number?

Edit: not referring to the original N7 submission... I'm talking about the loaner and replacement..

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
It's obvious that everyone is getting approved but has anyone actually received the gift or a tracking number?
Oh and yes, everyone's status says preparing for shipping or in route but do you have a tracking number?

Edit: not referring to the original N7 submission... I'm talking about the loaner and replacement..

So you think they will go in and cancel all of our orders, they cannot do that....ask this question in 12 weeks

james702283

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site

macdarwin

May 20, 2014
Visit site

Everyone just started entering in couple days ago, give it time and someone should share that. Fyi, the original note 7 promo which i got a gear fit 2, the status didnt update with a trqcking number until a week later and received it a week and a half after. If you're impatient yes it will take longer so i just stopped thinking about it till it arrived.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I also did the n7 promo but submitted the last day on the 21st. I did use my exchange receipt tho, maybe should of used the orig receipt. How long did it take for you to get approved? It did take a few days when I did the promo for the original defective note.
I got approved the next day. And yeah I would of used the original receipt cause the new receipt is outside the purchase window

mvsmith

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site

Nope and it's worrying me. Samsung recieved submission for gear VR on 9/12/16. I think same day I submitted it. Samsung approved gear VR on 09/20/16. Still waiting for shipment number like everyone else.

In contrast the original note 7 I got I sent in for the micro SD card on 08/21/16. Samsung got the submission on 08/22/16. They approved it on 08/25/16. I got the "your gift is on the way" with shipping number on 09/03/16. Gift arrived on 09/07/16. Total of 18 days x_x.

So it should be 6 more days rough estimate until people get their shipping number. Of course weekends and other factors might throw it off. Not to mention them dealing with the recall.

Edit: I just realized that approval date is later for first gift than last one. No idea if it will be longer than 18 days like last time or maybe sooner. It's unknown which is the frustrating part.

Last edited:

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Everyone just started entering in couple days ago, give it time and someone should share that. Fyi, the original note 7 promo which i got a gear fit 2, the status didnt update with a trqcking number until a week later and received it a week and a half after. If you're impatient yes it will take longer so i just stopped thinking about it till it arrived.
I'm not impatient. I've been through several Samsung promos.... Even the most grueling Gear S2 promo that took months for some to receive their watch.

I was just asking a question...

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
The Gear VR and 256 GB SD card promo are actually available to new Note7 purchases as well as the S7 & S7 Edge. They just couldn't advertise it because of the recall.

I bought my replacement note 7 (returned the first one for full refund during the initial voluntary recall), and I was told about the promo from the Samsung Rep at my Best Buy. I got approved for the SD Card,a nd the status says it's preparing for shipment. Going to go back and get the Gear VR with a coupon I got for Best Buy.

Got this off the Samsung website: Unfortunately, we're no longer accepting offer claims for the Samsung Galaxy Offer. The Redemption Period ended on September 21, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM ET.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Got this off the Samsung website: Unfortunately, we're no longer accepting offer claims for the Samsung Galaxy Offer. The Redemption Period ended on September 21, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM ET.
Go to the s7 s7 edge promo and fill that one out.....that's what everyone is using

Status
Not open for further replies.