New promotion for the new N7

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypnospastic

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Since people will be able to actually purchase the device starting on 9/28-ish, do you think a new promo is on the horizon? I hate to be annoying and ask but at the same time, I would hate to use my new N7 for another memory card. I already have the new VR.

anon(10029905)

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
I just got the new note today at T-Mobile store the only problem I had is they gave me an exchange receipt
Instead of a New perches receipt and it shows 0$ price..! So can I still apply for the promotion with this receipt? Help please

lanenubia

May 21, 2010
Visit site
I just got the new note today at T-Mobile store the only problem I had is they gave me an exchange receipt
Instead of a New perches receipt and it shows 0$ price..! So can I still apply for the promotion with this receipt? Help please
$0 reciept worked for me.
And now, "Submission approved. Preparing for shipment."

Very surprised. Very pleased. (Got 2 Gear Fits - 1 for my original N7 & 1 for one of my sons' S7E.)

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
The VR promotion is really for the s7/7 edge so it will only use the old model. Those phones are not compatible with the new model, only the note 7 is compatible with the new model because of the different USB port.

I'm not trying to be a jerk here at all, but why can't some people do some research before spreading such incorrect info on these forums? All it does is spark 4 pages of people trying to verify if the person really is wrong.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm not trying to be a jerk here at all, but why can't some people do some research before spreading such incorrect info on these forums? All it does is spark 4 pages of people trying to verify if the person really is wrong.
I'm trying to hold out until November and black Friday just in case there's a deal on the note 7. I have the 4 right now and one payment left

MikeS1971

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Submitted for the promotion for my Note 7 this morning and then my sons a couple hours later. Both are now approved and awaiting shipment. The first one was approved within two hours, the second took almost 10 hours. I'm surprised they were approved since one piece of information that was said to be needed on the receipts isn't there.

IncredibleJedi

Sep 22, 2016
Visit site
Is Black Friday a good day for Smartphone Deals ?

Yes, very much so. Not sure about actual "promo" items during this time (like how folks are applying for 256 GB microSD cards or the Gear VR 2), unless there is a phone being released around then. You may be able to pick up a new phone then, N7 or otherwise, with some sort of discount. I'm thinking Samsung will likely have some promo going on, though, since they likely want to boost their sales after the recall.

If you're comfortable purchasing things online, such as through Amazon, keep your eyes open after Halloween and through Black Friday, and even into December. I imagine folks on these forums will also be posting about deals as they pop up in the near future.

me23brown

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone actually received anything over the last week or two? Mine has been showing en route for awhile but no tracking info or any signs of actual movement.

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone actually received anything over the last week or two? Mine has been showing en route for awhile but no tracking info or any signs of actual movement.

Typical with these is it can take some time to see any action change. The companies Samsung use can be very slow and they do not work on the basis of first in first out. In previous promotions people that submitted claims early were almost last to receive gift.

Just be patient. It will arrive some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae